• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confederate Flag

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sleepyjuror

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

My question is what does the Supreme Court say about flying a Confederate Flag on private property? Is the person who flies the flag for whatever reason protected by the 1st Ammendment Rights?

If someone makes a complaint to the police do you have to remove it?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sleepyjuror said:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

My question is what does the Supreme Court say about flying a Confederate Flag on private property? Is the person who flies the flag for whatever reason protected by the 1st Ammendment Rights?

If someone makes a complaint to the police do you have to remove it?

My response:

"Your question may have already been answered. Please first check our home page links to full sections of professionally answered questions. Then search the forums archive of over 580,000 previously posted Q & A s."

Did you really believe that your question was unique?

IAAL

S

sleepyjuror

I never set forth my question was totally unique although could if state laws come into effect. I simply did not see any links on front page covering this area.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sleepyjuror said:
I never set forth my question was totally unique although could if state laws come into effect. I simply did not see any links on front page covering this area.

My response:

Click on the "Search the Forums" tab at the top of this page. Then, type in your search term.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">