• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confidentality Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

commentator

How is your termination keeping you from getting another job? You may want to work with your local Career Center, talk to some trusted people about the way you are presenting this information in your search for new jobs. "Prevented from discussing my termination" can mean a lot of things. You certainly don't need to blurt to an interviewer during job seeking that you are prohibited from discussing your termination from this former employer. Instead, you should really focus, while interviewing for other positions, about the positive experiences you had during your work at this company. What did you learn, what responsibilities did you have (apart from your relationship with the boss?) I strongly suspect he is not going to give you a bad reference, is perhaps just going to confirm that you did work there and the dates.

It would be a good idea for you to talk to a counselor in the local area about your personal issues, the emotional damage you have suffered due to your poor choices. When you mention having suffered a miscarriage, that's always a painful experience, one from which you could benefit from some good therapy.

While you are sitting around wanting to violate your court ordered agreement to keep quiet and punish this guy further, you are no different from a stalker or abuser wanting to violate their order of protection and make the other party pay attention to them again. This is a very dangerous place to be. You are potentially endangering the whole rest of your life. A good counselor can help you forgive, forget and move forward, which is what you need to do.

Last edited:

asiny

I just feel he is getting away with his lies and I am having to live with somethings I can't even tell my family.
Just to clarify, you had an affair with a married man who was also your employer. When his wife discovered the affair- he ended the affair and terminated your employment with the company. And he is getting away with his lies....

....you had an affair with a married man. Playing the 'hurt, innocent, honest, concerned-with-her-family-woman' is not something you should attempt;
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

You created the consequences you are suffering. Move along with your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">