• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused And Hurt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Frustrated1418

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ohio

I have been in a very stormy marriage for the past six years to a woman who had 3 prior marriages before we married. We were also divorced; but, then decided to remarry.

Recently, I moved us both into a house and after being here for a few days, she decided that she didn't want to stay and I know that she will soon file once again for a divorce.

She has thrown me out of her life numerous times and the last time, I thought it would be over; but, I was waiting for her to file. I made many attempts to pursuade her to reconcile; but, she kept denying my attempts. Finally, I just decided to move on and wait for the hammer to fall. I had an extra marital affair with a women that I have known for many years.

Subsequently, my wife and I got back together and I didn't mention the affair. She has recently found that out and is out of my life again.

I love her very much and do want a marriage with her; but, I know she won't let it happen now. Most of our money and most of our assets were mine before we married. Since I have been guilty of misconduct, will that affect any property settlement in Ohio.

The real question is, how many times does the dog have to get kicked before he realizes not to return to the one who is kicking him???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">