• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

16&23

Hi Confused..
First of all I want to say that I back you up 100% There shouldn't be an age limit on love.

CdwJava

16&23 said:
Hi Confused..
First of all I want to say that I back you up 100% There shouldn't be an age limit on love.
This coming from a girl who got pregnant at 16 with an adult who could go to prison ... not exactly the fountain of experience and wisdom on love.

EDIT: Okay, this may not be the same 16 yr. old pregnant with a 23 year old from AR ... but what a coincidence.

Child molestation is not about "love", it is about sex and/or control. Some day you will understand that. In the meantime, it seems like love ... but it is not.

- Carl

Last edited:

16&23

I'm sorry, what do you mean? A different personality? lol.
Nope just me here. I just agree with Confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused2006
"Arkansas

8 years but they already have a baby and her mother keeps on threatening her with her baby and putting him in jail and it been over a year. "

- Does the mother make threatening movements, like she will hit the daughter with her own baby if she doesn't behave...

Is the older man a relative?

C

confused2006

arksansas

no she doesn't make threatening move and he is not a relative

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">