• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract for Purchasing my mobile home? MN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danewone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MINNESOTA

I am selling my 1979 Mobile home in minnesota. I need a contract for the buyer to sign so that i dont have to pay for anything. The mobile home is being SOLD AS Is with no warranty whatsoever. Here is what I thought of:

THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this 23 day of May, 2009, by and between Me knows as the Seller Buyer, known as the buyer:

1. The seller hereby undertakes to transfer and deliver to the buyer on May 23, 2009, the mobile home located at address of 1234 Abc St, Sample Town, SA 34334.

2. The buyer hereby acepts the property as is. The seller will not be responsible for any defects of the property on and after this date.

3. The buyer agrees to pay $XXXXX.XX (X Amount) for the property as is.

4. The seller shall have the right to repossess or resell the property if the payment does go thru.

This agreement has been executed in duplicate, whereby both buyer and seller have retained one copy each, on May 23, 2009.

Printed Seller Printed Buyer
__________________________ __________________________

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">