• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cops allowed to hide?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmet4nzkx

Mr. Waters,
Please stop responding to every question about another state with an advertisment for your book. You have demonstrated that you have no respect or knowledge of the law by your actions. Please expect the Admin to delete your posts and ban you from this site.

If I was in Georgia and Smokie was chasing me, it would be because I was in my Daisy Dukes, not that I was speeding :D

K

Kwater

<<<Mr. Waters,
Please stop responding to every question about another state with an advertisment for your book. You have demonstrated that you have no respect or knowledge of the law by your actions. Please expect the Admin to delete your posts and ban you from this site.

If I was in Georgia and Smokie was chasing me, it would be because I was in my Daisy Dukes, not that I was speeding>>>

Actually I could care less if I got banned from this forum. As for being from another state, its callec "SEARCH", as many people may stumble across this info when doing a search and find it helpful. At least far more so that the stupid useless stuff your wirte. There are always your type on every forum. Nothing new there.

Kenneth Waters

PS: Not selling anything, just offering an email link to anyone that might want a personal reply and help as to the law in Georgia, but obviously you and the DOC are to weak minded to understand that. One only has to read you "childish and immature" posts to see that.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmet4nzkx

seniorjudge said:
Well, now wait a minute, Doc. Let's look at this book closely before we make any rash judgments!
Please take the matter under advisement and render your decision as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">