• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

County Police officer/school security guard assaulted my nephew while handcuffed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phyllis123

But to answer the question of what the photos prove. They prove my nephew was battered and he could not have done it to himself. And we live in Prince George's County in MD and the cops here have a well known history and reputation of being abusive and using obsessive force. Do a little research on it if you like.

BelizeBreeze

phyllis123 said:
But to answer the question of what the photos prove. They prove my nephew was battered and he could not have done it to himself. And we live in Prince George's County in MD and the cops here have a well known history and reputation of being abusive and using obsessive force. Do a little research on it if you like.
So you're telling me that you have photos that show the officer striking your son while he is in handcuffs and being in complete control of the authorities?

Or are you telling me that you have photos taken a minimum of an hour after the incident, in your home, of the bruises your child suffered in some manner where no substantiative proof exists?

Walk into court with those photos, show them to the judge and then tell that judge "It's the only way it COULD have happened your honor" after the school AND the officer tell the court that the child was running wild in the hallway and was bruised when apprehended.

You are in serious need of a reality check and to STOP thinking with your maternity. No disinterested party is going to care what YOU think, only what you can prove. And to this point, you have proven nothing except that your child was acting like an idiot, somehow got injured and was taken from the school by an officer.

phyllis123

Well BelizeBreeze thanks for your opinion. I see your point and we are prepared to deal with that. But I'm not going to get into it with you on how we plan to do that. That's what we have a REAL lawyer for. And if you think we're just wasting our money, well that's just your opinion too. You don't know everything.

But I'm still waiting on you to have some guts...why didn't you answer my question regarding "legally valid" advice? You'll probably try to come up with some clever insult all the while dancing around the fact that you don't have a good answer to that question. The only answer is that there is nothing "legally valid" about insulting people which only further proves the comment that you and the rude responders on this website are a joke.

You and your friends try to have a nice life or please spare the future posters and just put yourselves out of your misery!!

DerbyGirl

So you are saying that in the span of less than 4 hours today you managed to:
1. Call 2 attorneys
2. Get appointments with both - for today - back to back apparently.
3. Get to both appointments.
4. Talk with BOTH attorneys.
5. Get back home & post about both visits.

Wow - if nothing else, I'm impressed. :rolleyes:

Face facts, the kid is a brat, snot, hoodlum, behaviour problem, little heathen.
Whatever - he has issues.
YOU dear Auntie, as it has been pointed out, have NO legal standing anywhere.
If someone doesn't stop molly coddling the kid, next time he might be shooting a cop rather than just running from him.
Oh, by the way, I have a 15 year-old and I *know* she's a brat. :D

Regards,
DG

phyllis123

Hi DG glad you could join us! You are just more proof of the comment made earlier about the responders on this site. LOL But at this point I have all the proof I need.

And don't be impressed by my accomplishments to meet with 2 lawyers in 4 hrs. I'm sure you could do it too if you tried :)

And I'm getting really bored with this now. You all are predictable now so it's not fun any more.

ENASNI

Hey..

Hey I have a 16 year old that is PERFECT... :rolleyes:
but nothing like this..
But think about court...
She will have a lawyer that can do He said/She said at the same time!!

and TOTALLY make the jury confused.

because the pictures will show a boy that does.. oh I don't know... sports... or something....

BB is trying to get the person to see reason... but she is in Dream-court.. with hermaprhodite.. so I think we should just send her to UTAH...

(if you don't get that reference... don't worry about it... its not where you want to go... :eek: )

Okay me be done with this little post...
nice points derby. :)

phyllis123

Hey ENASNI I thought I said I had all the proof I needed? Why do you fakes keep posting? I guess you have nothing else better to do since you're not real lawyers but sit around and be mad at the world because you couldn't pass the bar so you insult people on a FREE advice website. I guess that makes you feel really big and important. Maybe if you all acted a little more professional and gave decent advice minus the insults, you could live out your fantasies online by making people believe you were real lawyers.

Well I really need to get to bed so I'll let you fake lawyers continue to give each other virtual hi-fives and talk amongst yourselves. I'll check back sometime tomorrow to see what I've missed. Gotta keep the REAL lawyer amused so please make it funny, the more insulting and degrading the better. Thanks! :)

DerbyGirl

Hi Enasni,

A 16 yr old eh? Tell me it gets better (HA!) I know better.
I am picturing a “Victor Victoria” type deal in court. :confused:
Could be interesting. I’ll watch for it on Court TV.

Sorry – don’t get the hermaphrodite/Utah reference.
However, when we actually went to Utah, the Kiddo did ask…
“Where are all the Normans?” :)

Well, I suppose I should get back to playing pseudo-attorney

Derby

Last edited by a moderator:

phyllis123

DG the song was hilarious! And I said I was getting bored because you guys were getting so predictable. Well I definitely didn't see that coming. It was very creative. Keep up the good work! We'll get a discount with that for sure! Thanks! :) LOL

But I'm very disappointed in the rest of you...Come on guys! Don't stop now, you all were on a roll! Let DG be your inspiration! LOL

phyllis123

Oh and DG there was no need to explain yourself. I'm pretty sure no attorneys on this thread were offended. Because there aren't any on here!!! LOL

You Are Guilty

phyllis123 said:
Oh and DG there was no need to explain yourself. I'm pretty sure no attorneys on this thread were offended. Because there aren't any on here!!! LOL
Yep, I know that I, for one, am completely imaginary, as are my office, my caseload and my "executive blotter". Thank goodness for that too, since it's one ugly blotter.

ENASNI

Yup

And I am sure YAG... it is no prob to 'fit someone in" in no time and give them a consultation on such an important case as this Aunt of a beaten child...
AND... give a reference to another attorney who could fit them in and give a consult within the hour...

ps YAG... sending you the Sports Illustrated swimsuit calender in the mail so you will have something to look at while you are waiting for clients to call you.
now get your head off the desk...you think drool is gonna make that blotter look any better?

Lynx 36

phyllis123 said:
Wait a minute. Let's get it straight. My sole purpose for coming to this site was to get some "legally valid" advice. But all I got was very little advice and a whole lot of insults telling me my nephew was a brat and he got what he deserved. And since you want to talk about "legally valid" what is so "legally valid" about being insulting and calling my nephew a brat?!! Especially when I had already acknowledged that there was some wrong doing on his part but it did not rise to the level of having to assault him. You have some guts and answer that!
The little snot WAS acting like brat. Only a fool like you would think otherwise.

Tell your lawyer or have her read this. Those pix don't prove anything and any idiot who thinks they have a case based on these alone, w/ no witnesses is also a fool, or is telling you you have a case just to record billable hours f/ their firm, and also to make money. (as your lawyer will, win or lose) This is partly how lawyers are evaluated. How many billable hours, and how much money did you make f/ our firm. Think about that gullible auntie? They all tell you you have a case unless it's on contingency. Then they'll decline it. Lastly, if you sued the case would be tossed as you aren't the legal guardian and have no right to sue on behalf of the little brat.

When you lose this suit and are out a lot of money (the lawyer will get her's though) you will also have the cops on this kids butt f/ the rest of the days he lives there. Not saying it's right, but that's what will happen. A kid already w/ behavioral problems and the cops looking to nail him f/ anything, it is only a matter of time before he is part of the system. Think about this one too auntie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">