• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court reporting school bans cellphone and penalizes everyone if one person violates

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Does the "contract" (which may or may not actually be one) specify how many and at what times tests will be given?

Silverplum

Thanks for your input on my grammar. Very much appreciated ;)
It should be. I'm a professional and that was free, also.

alindsey said:
Unlike other people :rolleyes: I can take constructive criticism.
Here's some constructive criticism: When receiving free help, stuff your 'tude in your backpack and act like an agreeable adult.

alindsey said:
No, I don't wish I was teaching an English class
Good, because you'd be piss-poor at it.

alindsey said:
stuff like "this" helps me learn.
We're not here to teach you grammar, nor are we here to learn spelling tips from you.

alindsey said:
Now, back to the real issue:
Who's the one who felt an overwhelming *need* to "correct" the spelling and grammar of the responders?

Who decides what is "the real issue?" ;)

alindsey

You should have placed a period after your sentence ending in, "the rules." And then you ought to have capitalized "How" to begin the next sentence.

Your last word should be "of." But hey, you were close in spelling, improper grammar in that sentence notwithstanding.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is this English class? Do you WISH you were teaching an English class?

Sheesh.
Oh, now that I read my sentence again I realized, and hate to tell you, that there should not be a period after "the rules" because it is not a complete sentence. ;)

alindsey

It should be. I'm a professional and that was free, also.

Here's some constructive criticism: When receiving free help, stuff your 'tude in your backpack and act like an agreeable adult.

Good, because you'd be piss-poor at it.

We're not here to teach you grammar, nor are we here to learn spelling tips from you.

Who's the one who felt an overwhelming *need* to "correct" the spelling and grammar of the responders?

Who decides what is "the real issue?" ;)
Thanks now that I got your attention ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">