• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CP bad mouthing my gf

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clo12

What is the name of your state? Florida

4 years ago my ex-wife (wife at the time) left the house with my son, that was our separation. I did not immediately pursue a divorce. A year after, i started seeing someone. It so happens that my ex knew this woman (on a hi and bye basis), she was the cousin of one of my friends.

I have been separated for 4.5 years and divorced for 6 months.

Long story short, ever since my ex found out i was seeing her, she has flipped. She has lost her mind. She bad mouths me every chance she gets to everyone including my family. She has confronted my girlfriend verbally and in person. It’s been 4.5 years and she continues to do it.

She has brain washed my 5 year old (now) son. My son comes over (now that i have a court order) and says bad things about my girlfriend. He says "mommy does not like her, she's bad, she's ugly", etc. She has gone out of her way to show and teach my son negative things about my girlfriend. My son now knows how to dislike some one and all these negative things because of his mom's personal jealousy or whatever. I find myself trying to undo these negative things and trying to teach my son that it is not OK to hate someone.

How can legally put a stop to this? Please help.What is the name of your state?

Neal1421

clo12 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

4 years ago my ex-wife (wife at the time) left the house with my son, that was our separation. I did not immediately pursue a divorce. A year after, i started seeing someone. It so happens that my ex knew this woman (on a hi and bye basis), she was the cousin of one of my friends.

I have been separated for 4.5 years and divorced for 6 months.

Long story short, ever since my ex found out i was seeing her, she has flipped. She has lost her mind. She bad mouths me every chance she gets to everyone including my family. She has confronted my girlfriend verbally and in person. It_s been 4.5 years and she continues to do it.

She has brain washed my 5 year old (now) son. My son comes over (now that i have a court order) and says bad things about my girlfriend. He says "mommy does not like her, she's bad, she's ugly", etc. She has gone out of her way to show and teach my son negative things about my girlfriend. My son now knows how to dislike some one and all these negative things because of his mom's personal jealousy or whatever. I find myself trying to undo these negative things and trying to teach my son that it is not OK to hate someone.

How can legally put a stop to this? Please help.What is the name of your state?
You can't. You just have to try to teach him that it's not ok to say what he is saying.

BelizeBreeze

YOur girlfriend needs to get a no-contact order against the ex and you need to file an interference with parental relationship against your ex.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">