• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cpap bipap recall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

novax

What is the name of your state? IL

Will I get any money from the company by hiring a lawyer that I don't owe till I win?

quincy

I just noticed your username, novax. As a public service announcement for those in Illinois who have not yet been vaccinated, here is an Illinois government link that provides vaccine sites in your state:

https://coronavirus.illinois.gov/vaccines/vaccination-locations.html

For information on the CPAP and BiPAP machine recalls, here is a link to the FDA with advice on what to do if you used the machines:

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/safety-communications/certain-philips-respironics-ventilators-bipap-and-cpap-machines-recalled-due-potential-health-risks

You should speak to your health provider first before you start calling attorneys.

Last edited:

quincy

It is important to note that only the Philips brand machines have been recalled. Other brands apparently are not affected by the recall - although you probably will want to ask your health care provider about the safety of any brand manufactured by another company.

A class action lawsuit has already been filed in Massachusetts against the Philips manufacturer.

zddoodah

Given the complete absence of facts in your post, I'm quite at a loss as to how you think anyone could intelligently answer your question.

quincy

Given the complete absence of facts in your post, I'm quite at a loss as to how you think anyone could intelligently answer your question.
Information about the Philips CPAP and BiPAP machines was provided. Even in absence of more facts, this information can be helpful to novax in determining for him/herself whether a legal action can be pursued.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">