• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CPI(Collateral Protection Insurance)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bobby22

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I received a letter from PNC Bank stating that my vehicle didn't have insurance coverage through their investigation. I sent them copies of my declaration showing I had full coverage on the vehicle since its purchase a year ago. They send me another letter stating that I need to lower my deductible to $1000 or less according to the loan agreement....I have read the loan agreement over and over and nowhere does it state this information, I have have carried coverage with a $2000 deductible for a year now, now all of a sudden its problem, I don't get it and I refuse to pay a higher premium or pay for their CPI coverage.

moburkes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey

I received a letter from PNC Bank stating that my vehicle didn't have insurance coverage through their investigation. I sent them copies of my declaration showing I had full coverage on the vehicle since its purchase a year ago. They send me another letter stating that I need to lower my deductible to $1000 or less according to the loan agreement....I have read the loan agreement over and over and nowhere does it state this information, I have have carried coverage with a $2000 deductible for a year now, now all of a sudden its problem, I don't get it and I refuse to pay a higher premium or pay for their CPI coverage.
Thanks for sharing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">