• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Druggie Doc Messes Up Circ ....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

pamela vandi said:
Is your "post graduate degree" in "Forensic mental health?"
This isn't 20 questions, I have given you more information than necessary, you are still demonstrating your incompetence.

Why don't you go work on your appeal? Oh, that's right, appeal denied! :eek:

If you have a legal question start your own thread.

If you have any other questions go ask them else where.

Goodbye

P

pamela vandi

tantrum by rmet4nzkx

When asked about her credentials, rmet4nzkx replied:This isn't 20 questions, I have given you more information than necessary, you are still demonstrating your incompetence.

Why don't you go work on your appeal? Oh, that's right, appeal denied!

Goodbye
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My response: Anyone posting anonymously can make claims to credentials that cannot be verified. She can also throw a tantrum when questioned about her credentials.

rmet4nzkx

Tantrum by Pamela Vandi

pamela vandi said:
When asked about her credentials, rmet4nzkx replied:This isn't 20 questions, I have given you more information than necessary, you are still demonstrating your incompetence.

Why don't you go work on your appeal? Oh, that's right, appeal denied!
http://www.lasc.org/news_releases/2002/2002-25.asp
On the 26th day of March, 2002, the following action was taken by the Supreme Court of Louisiana in the case(s) listed below:
WRIT APPLICATION(S) DENIED:
2001-KH- 1505 CITY COURT OF ABBEVILLE v. PAMELA VANDI (Parish of Vermilion)

Goodbye
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My response: Anyone posting anonymously can make claims to credentials that cannot be verified. She can also throw a tantrum when questioned about her credentials.
You are the one who refuses to answer questions and throwing the tantrum.
This is not your thread, YOU hyjacked it.
Your response was entirely inappropriate and had nothing to do with OP's question.
I owe no duty to you re my credentials, so what is the point?
You want attention and to harass people, go somewhere else, please. You have been asked many times to go somewhere else if you can't follow the TOS.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">