• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Donedeal

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

What will my state criminal record look like if I received a citation/written arrest for 2nd degree misdemeanor (never arrested and fingerprinted) and the charges were dropped following a temporary guilty plea and 8 hours of community service. (Nolle prosse I believe it is....a plea and pass agreement)

Is there a need for me to get anything expunged? Would anything even show up if I wasn't actually booked and fingerprinted?

Thanks, the charge was enticing/feeding alligators and is eligible for being expunged if need be.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

What will my state criminal record look like if I received a citation/written arrest for 2nd degree misdemeanor (never arrested and fingerprinted) and the charges were dropped following a temporary guilty plea and 8 hours of community service. (Nolle prosse I believe it is....a plea and pass agreement)

Is there a need for me to get anything expunged? Would anything even show up if I wasn't actually booked and fingerprinted?

Thanks, the charge was enticing/feeding alligators and is eligible for being expunged if need be.
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=410365

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">