• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CS withholding from paycheck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dolfan82

AZ

Hey Community,

If I take home around $700 bi-weekly, how much will State take for my CS payments every payday? I have an order to pay 684 a month.

I would like to plan accordingly ahead of time for my bills, would the amount change everytime I get paid?

Gracias.

LdiJ

AZ

Hey Community,

If I take home around $700 bi-weekly, how much will State take for my CS payments every payday? I have an order to pay 684 a month.

I would like to plan accordingly ahead of time for my bills, would the amount change everytime I get paid?

Gracias.
Multiply 684 by 12. Then divide it by 26 (you have 26 pay periods per year). That is how much will be withheld from each paycheck.

CJane

Multiply 684 by 12. Then divide it by 26 (you have 26 pay periods per year). That is how much will be withheld from each paycheck.
*waits for the OMG! That's almost half my take home pay! It's so UNFAIR!

Handcoc

*waits for the OMG! That's almost half my take home pay! It's so UNFAIR!
You can chk with your local CS agency but usually they'll only take out about 1/3rd of your gross income off your check.

You take home $1400/mo after taxes?

So you'll end up getting ~800-1000/mo.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You can chk with your local CS agency but usually they'll only take out about 1/3rd of your gross income off your check.
Of course, that's NOT correct (for CS). *USUALLY* it's 50% for CS. Please check things first...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

You take home $1400/mo after taxes?

So you'll end up getting ~800-1000/mo.
Please find a better use for your hands than giving incorrect responses.

Handcoc

Please find a better use for your hands than giving incorrect responses.
Duh, I was talking about his take home pay...if he takes home 1400 I figure he pays ~25% taxes, SS tax etc. So his pay would be about $1700 gross. And 1/2 would be taken out ... so my range is spot on the money.

Learn math stealth & zigner. Don't post idiotic crapola.

Proserpina

Duh, I was talking about his take home pay...if he takes home 1400 I figure he pays ~25% taxes, SS tax etc. So his pay would be about $1700 gross. And 1/2 would be taken out ... so my range is spot on the money.

Learn math stealth & zigner. Don't post idiotic crapola.

You SPECIFICALLY said:

Now really - you're talking out of your rear end.

Which one of our regular trolls are you, just out of interest?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">