• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

D@mn locked threads- Taped Conversation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloopy

Quoting Zephyr:

obviously (in family court matters) recording the call is not for the purpose of committing a crome (ex- recording a call to get acct numbers or ssn numbers for identity theft)....it also does not strike me as a tortious act- civil wrong, (ex recording and attorney client call etc)

I'm not by any means saying I know the right answer here, but that's is how I am currently interpreting it based on the information I have.....if someone has a clearer interpretation or one more accurate, I certainly welcome it, for my own use, and for the clarification it would provide to so many who have this question....

of course my interpretation is based on the one party rule and I am expecting answers back on the one party rule....just to be clear so no "two party" residents think the answers may apply to them

Trying to use the recording as evidence for contempt charges (the CO would be the broken contract). It means that recording someone to use it against them in court is illegal.

Bloopy

Silverplum ROCKS!

:)

Always.

Thanks to much time, effort and cards with little pictures to teach others.

stepmom04

Quoting Zephyr:

obviously (in family court matters) recording the call is not for the purpose of committing a crome (ex- recording a call to get acct numbers or ssn numbers for identity theft)....it also does not strike me as a tortious act- civil wrong, (ex recording and attorney client call etc)

I'm not by any means saying I know the right answer here, but that's is how I am currently interpreting it based on the information I have.....if someone has a clearer interpretation or one more accurate, I certainly welcome it, for my own use, and for the clarification it would provide to so many who have this question....

of course my interpretation is based on the one party rule and I am expecting answers back on the one party rule....just to be clear so no "two party" residents think the answers may apply to them

Trying to use the recording as evidence for contempt charges (the CO would be the broken contract). It means that recording someone to use it against them in court is illegal.

Thanks Bloopy!! That law is very confusing, thank you guys for deciphiring *sp?* it for me.

Silverplum

Hi, there, Bloopy! :p ;)

I'm just roaming freely. As I tend to do.

I have a new word, would you like to hear it? It's my favorite word for today:

Graciousness.

YOU have a good bit of that fine quality. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">