• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dad will be sent to jail , dad being faulsely accussed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakoto70

Oh look

the newbies are coming out of the wood work for this one. They are oblivious to the fact that you see people like this all day long and have them figured out before they respond back. LOL Oh well Keep up the good work guys.

A

Astral

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE: That means she's already a criminal, and real humans don't have wives that are criminals. Only "trailer trash" have criminals for wives.
Uh huh. Real intelligent statement there. So if Martha Stewart is convicted, does that make her ex, Andy Stewart, nonhuman... or "trailer trash" as you so adeptly put it?

If so, I wish I had the money those "trailer trash" have.

Methinks the "trailer trash" are not the only ones to whom intelligence, or simple common courtesy isn't a "big thing".

Amypie: How old are you? I just ask, because you sounded a bit young. You could ask your father's attorney whether your testimony about hearing nothing, your mother's character, etc... would do any good.

Last edited:
C

candibean

Why so mean?

Why are you being so mean with this person? Do you have nothing better to do than to pick on school age kids? I think you are the "trash" to behave in such a manner.

J

jkkuhn

B4 that was my husband

Amypie:
hey I am 21 and last year the same thing happened to my father
My mother left him and and when he wouldnt take her back she said he beat her up when he totoally did not. Anyway with all the trials and stuff he still was being convicted no matter what b/c of what she SAID!!! Its ridiculous but it happens and unless your father has some sort of witness(maybe you) and a strong testimonial which can prove that he did not do this than he will go down for it. Just pray and maybe the fact that she is unstable could help, but it also may help her case.... It depends on how well your lawyer works for you guys. I am sorry all this is happening may Iask your age? And you are a smart person to not get caught up in the IMMATURE name calling that they engaged in, people like that are jsut trying to get a response!!! Good luck By the way before with all the cussing that was my husband he gets a little angry when people are mean for no reason as do I.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jkkuhn

I am done w/you!

I am done w/you!
I got stuff to do. I am gonna go run 5 or 8 miles, push some weights, do some crunches, and play with my wife and son. I am 19yrs old and I am telling you now I demand more respect at 19 than you will ever get ,biatch. I've been to war and I've been to church and everything in between. Gonna go to college get a degree then I'll be one of you, but you will never be one of us.

"semper fidelis"

Lcpl Kuhn

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LoriL1212 said:
The company that owns the rights to this site have been contacted in regards to the mistreatment of members here by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE, and several others not mentioned here.

No respectable person would act in the manner he/she/it does.

My response:

The owners LOVE me. That's why I've been here for 4 years.

Don't you people ever learn?

But, I can make you disappear. Wanna see?

IAAL

S

Soontobedivorce

Oh Amy, my heart goes out to you. I know a couple of people are bi-polar and can be in mood swings...I know a girl got evicted out of her bi-polar boyfriend then he begged her to come back and I tried to tell her to stay out of the relationship SIGH>>>>

Okay Amy, I was also in abusive relationship and nope it was not due to alcholic my husband beat my daughter up with baseball bat just because he was angry that she broke the computer and he claimed that she flipped her fingers off when she NEVER did...so I know what you are going through.

Your best shot is to get very good attorney tohelp your dad out, did the police have photos to take pictures on stepmom, if there is NO bruises at all, your dad might have better chance to get out. My heart goes out to you and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">