• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daughter moved out of mom house lives with boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

The child support system told me that my daughter has a right to take me to court to get the support. As to what my daughter is doing I have a court date on February 25th. I do not have a problem paying my issues is that her mother kicked her out and does not help my daughter out but if i have to pay I think she should have to too.
Frankly ,you should not listen to CSEU employees.

If you are in an area the has Lawyer Referal Services , you can call and set up an appointment for a consult of around 30 minutes for around 50 - 60 bucks .

As was said , file a motion to dismiss the petition and file one of you own to terminate CS obligations as was stated earlier .

If it happens to go to a hearing , ask for both on record.

If by an off chance , an order is made , again consult an Attorney regarding the below.

What If the Parties Disagree with the Support Magistrate's Order?

Both parties have the right to appeal the order by filing an "objection" within 30 days
of the date the order is sent to them. The objection must be filed with the court clerk's office,
with a copy sent to the other party. The other party may send a reply to the court. After review
ing
the case file, a judge then rules on the objection. The judge may leave the order as it is,
change it, or send the case back to the Support Magistrate for further proceedings.
If either party disagrees with the judge's decision, the case may be appealed to a higher court

file an objection or challenge, based on incorrect calculations or mistake of fact

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">