• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dead Beat Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nextwife

no$$4us said:
I am wondering if the mom has had any more child since she remarried. I am also wondering what the ages of the children are--that are living with her and her new husband.
That is taken into account.
It should not matter. If a NCP CHOOSES to have other children, the already born child still needs to be supported. If male NCPs are not exempted from paying support because they made more babies, then female NCPs should not get a free ride for having a functioning womb!

Yeah, I know it's an old thread. It just angers me that a NCP is using her babymaking abilty to neglect her financial duty to her child.

haiku

ahh shoot.....I was going to mention that when I went to court for custody and support of my 4 month old baby, my child support was set on the condition I get part time employment.

I had to get employment even though I had saved enough to take off a years "sabbatical", and had family members willing to insure I was able to do that without the ex's help if need be.

Last edited:

Just Blue

Shon, Advertising is against the TOS of this site. Please remove your post.

Edit to add: Reviving dead post is also against the TOS, please don't do that again.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">