• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbvol

What is the name of your state? TN
I worked 2 jobs to put my soon to be Ex through college, She has 3 degrees..We had a deal that after she got her masters. I would be able to attend college (High school is a far as I got). Well after she got her masters she split..Any chance that her having this will help me in the divorce?

ceara19

sbvol said:
What is the name of your state? TN
I worked 2 jobs to put my soon to be Ex through college, She has 3 degrees..We had a deal that after she got her masters. I would be able to attend college (High school is a far as I got). Well after she got her masters she split..Any chance that her having this will help me in the divorce?
What is the it that you are refering to? Her degree?

nextwife

Yes, if you deferred your own career and education to work and fund her advanced degrees, you should be able to get some consideration in the divorce. Possibly Spousal Support.

How long were you married?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">