• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denial of attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I have been advised repeatedly not to go to my pretrial conference with the prosecutor regarding a DUI arrest without first talking to an attorney. I requested an application for an attorney but the court clerk told me "no" and suggested I speak to the prosecutor first, then apply if Im not "satisfied" with his plea bargain. The judge told me at my arraingment I could apply, just a 3-4 days before the clerk told me no. I do not want to speak to the prosecutor first, and I feel as if I have been cornered. I cannot afford a private attorney either. What am I suppose to do?

FlyingRon

Please do not start multiple threads on the same subject. You have already been answered in the DUI thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">