• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denied Gramma

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P McC

What is the name of your state?michigan. My son and daughter in law are going thru a divorce right now. I have been told by my daughter in law on three seperate occations that I would never see their 15 month old daughter again. I have been trying to maintain a relationship with her but it is not working. What can I do to still see my only granddaughter?

Shay-Pari'e

You have been advised for your son to get an attorney. No one on here can represent you and your son.

Your family issues are serious, and your son needs an attorney.

T

titansfan

hang in there grandma

:mad: yes and the witch cant do anything about it. she will have no say in who your son has his daughter around, unless she can prove the person is a danger to the child.maybe your son should go for custody. seeing as your daughter in law is so bitter, she would cut grandma off from her grandchild.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">