• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did Spinny actually go away?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

So...I've been away for a while...but I was wondering if the Spin man actually went away or if anyone knows what happened with him?

I've been wondering and couldn't help but asking.

Isis1

you do know that when you announce that name is the same thing as invoking him, right??? :p

he comes, he goes. he gets banned, he comes back. he showed up i think two weeks ago. same nonsense.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

So...I've been away for a while...but I was wondering if the Spin man actually went away or if anyone knows what happened with him?

I've been wondering and couldn't help but asking.

Oh for the love of all that's pink and chocolatey DON'T INVOKE THE SPINNY THING!!! Alright, I'm being a tad melodramatic. :D

Okay.

So.

Spinny does not post here (at least not obviously - I do suspect he trolls from time to time).

He does post elsewhere though, and since you asked, and since the other place is also a public forum where anyone can read his threads....

He is not sure whether or not he wants to be Dad. There is a pending DNA paternity test, and he's still trying to fling as much mud at Mom as he possibly can.

In the meantime he's filed complaints against the judge in WI, his ex's attorneys AND the GAL assigned to the case. He has also (at least he said he did, though it doesn't appear on the docket) appealed the jurisdictional issue back in Florida.

He has not seen his child. He also violated the RO, and iirc that hearing is next month. The custody hearing has been pushed back till July.

He has not retained an attorney.

:cool:;)

Lol... I know, it's like howling at the wolves or something! ;)

Good to know some things never change...

And some people never learn.

The only positive I can see is that he has been kept away from that poor baby, at least until he gets some mental help.

Thanks for the update. My curiosity has been satisfied! :D

Antigone*

Oh for the love of all that's pink and chocolatey DON'T INVOKE THE SPINNY THING!!! Alright, I'm being a tad melodramatic. :D

Okay.

So.

Spinny does not post here (at least not obviously - I do suspect he trolls from time to time).

He does post elsewhere though, and since you asked, and since the other place is also a public forum where anyone can read his threads....

He is not sure whether or not he wants to be Dad. There is a pending DNA paternity test, and he's still trying to fling as much mud at Mom as he possibly can.

In the meantime he's filed complaints against the judge in WI, his ex's attorneys AND the GAL assigned to the case. He has also (at least he said he did, though it doesn't appear on the docket) appealed the jurisdictional issue back in Florida.

He has not seen his child. He also violated the RO, and iirc that hearing is next month. The custody hearing has been pushed back till July.

He has not retained an attorney.

:cool:;)

Did we expect anything different?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">