• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did zappy get zaped

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mobopp

youz guyz r so kind and considerate of poor litte 'ole me.

I know its hell being on the computer 10+ hours a day trying to make a living.....here in the seriously depressed job market of Noo Yurk Citie.

I know you wish i had a real job in a real business so i would have other things to do....

But hey i do feel your pain.

Last edited:
H

hmmbrdzz

You ain't gonna believe this (you probably will since it's hmmer). We've got a 4 mo old lab pup named Yabbay (as in "hobby"). For some odd reason I began calling him Yappy (by mistake) about a month ago. Everytime I called his name, it came out "YAPPY". I would correct myself and say "dammit, I mean YABBAY". My better half said "what's up with the Yappy". I said "daggone if I know -- it might be because of this person on the forum named Zappy". We still call him Yabbay, but we also call him Yappy
Zappy sometimes! Zappy lives on. GOD help us! No I'm not shooting my dog!

hmmbrdzz

Souix

hmmbrdzz said:
You ain't gonna believe this (you probably will since it's hmmer). We've got a 4 mo old lab pup named Yabbay (as in "hobby"). For some odd reason I began calling him Yappy (by mistake) about a month ago. Everytime I called his name, it came out "YAPPY". I would correct myself and say "dammit, I mean YABBAY".

LOL.....and I have an adult male lab named Dammet

H

hmmbrdzz

Susie Baby said:
hmmbrdzz said:
You ain't gonna believe this (you probably will since it's hmmer). We've got a 4 mo old lab pup named Yabbay (as in "hobby"). For some odd reason I began calling him Yappy (by mistake) about a month ago. Everytime I called his name, it came out "YAPPY". I would correct myself and say "dammit, I mean YABBAY".

LOL.....and I have an adult male lab named Dammet
==========================

LOL back. Perhaps we can conclude then, that the moral of the story so far is "dammet, Zappy, you good ole dog"! :)

hmmbrddzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">