• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Direct Tv Rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JODIDTHIS

CONNECTICUTWhat is the name of your state?
HI QUICK QUESTION CAN I GET A REFUND ON A DIRECT TV PACKAGE I DON'T WANT AFTER JUST 24 HOURS OF VIEWING IT?
I PURCHASED MLB TV AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY.
PLEASE REPLY THANKS,

jOE

BelizeBreeze

Of course you can. Just stop by the Free Advice corporate offices and be sure to bring in your satellite receiver, proof of purchase and a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon

JODIDTHIS

MAYBE I DID NOT EXPLAIN MYSELF WELL ENOUGH, I DID NOT WANT TO GET RID OF DIRECT TV, i WANTED TO DROP THE MAJOR LEGUE BASEBALL PACKAGE PURCHASE I MADE. :cool:

JETX

You need to take your keyboard over to CompUSA. Looks like you need to buy a new basket of lower case letters.

S

seniorjudge

JETX said:
You need to take your keyboard over to CompUSA. Looks like you need to buy a new basket of lower case letters.
WHAT? COULD YOU PLEASE REPEAT YOURSELF? I DIDN'T HEAR THAT....

S

seniorjudge

Typing in all caps in Etalk means you are yelling. Please lower your voice :)

o

matti422

Now that they're finished with that...

The real question: what does your contract say about cancellation? I'm willing to be there's a contract somewhere. And, it has cancellation provisions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">