• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to pay my broker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hexeliebe

Probably offline studying for renewal of his Broker's license :rolleyes:

P

pru20024

goodness! I go out of town for a few days and next thing you know I'm a male real estate agent going for my Brokers and working for Prudential. You guys should write fiction.

Souix

sherlock156 said:
What is the name of your state? South Carolina

If I signed a Buyer Agency Agreement with a real estate broker stating that he is my agent, will I now have to pay him commission if I found a house being sold "by owner" that I have viewed by myself and have not mentioned anything to my agent about?

***Its like nexwife said. If your contract states that you must in that situation, then you must. I would suggest you read the contract you signed. In Oregon our forms have blanks to be filled in, so it could be either the seller or the buyer that pays the fee and it just depends on what is written and what was agreed to***

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">