• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do small businesses (5 employees) have same laws for discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smkw92

Anonymous calls matter not. Anonymous calls are not taken as seriously as calls from named individuals -- the credibility levels are considered different. If you have any balls, you will quit and file a formal criminal complaint for the actions and be a witness for the state -- rather than continue to be an accomplice. Every time an animal is abused and you know about it because you see it or are there and do NOTHING, you are an accomplice to said abuse. Apparently, your character is for sale and the cost is cheap.

Thank you for your insight. No, I'm just a regular single mom of two adult teenage daughters (one with severe disabilities - will never live on her own) and trying to stay above water. Since this is my only form of income, I don't have the luxury of quiting - until I find something different... (as was stated in my very first post). But I'll assume that wouldn't matter to you. Your opinion seems to be that I don't care about the animals... so my opinion is that you are no longer worth my time.

As for the rest of you - thank you all for your advice and help! :)
Have a great day!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thank you for your insight. No, I'm just a regular single mom of two adult teenage daughters (one with severe disabilities - will never live on her own) and trying to stay above water. Since this is my only form of income, I don't have the luxury of quiting - until I find something different... (as was stated in my very first post). But I'll assume that wouldn't matter to you. Your opinion seems to be that I don't care about the animals... so my opinion is that you are no longer worth my time.

As for the rest of you - thank you all for your advice and help! :)
Have a great day!

Continue then being an accomplice to animal abuse. Your actions show how much you lack caring about animals because you will stand by and let animals be abused and not do anything productive about it due to money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">