• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do the police have the right to continue asking me questions after i ask for a lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pfaffing85690

Lady, you haven't seen rude yet.

you have an attorney. NO ONE is going to offer you anything more than listen to your attorney from a forum unless they are irresponsible or just plain stupid.

now, check your attitude at the door. I've already wasted 30 minutes of my retirement on you just to get to the fact that you do HAVE an attorney.

M

mamacrissy

Who are you to be giving advice to people if you cant even have the common courtisy to be polite to people. I didn't ask you to tell me i had an attorney. I asked a simple question and all i got was what i already knew dripping with attitude.

P

Pfaffing85690

Fine lady, wait for someone else to take your crap.

I'll just go on about my Non-criminal life and leave you to yours.

M

mamacrissy

i am not a criminal and who are you to judge me and my situation which you know nothing about. I am bieng falsley accused of a crime i didn't commit and if you dont mind i have enough problems with people passing judgement on me and ruining me life with out allowing a complete stranger to insult me..
Get a life. You obviously have nothing better to do then to pry into other peoples lives buy posting on boards about something you wouldn't know anything about.

P

Pfaffing85690

You're absolutely right. I have no idea about being a criminal.

:rolleyes:

M

mamacrissy

You sir should not be posting advice to people with real problems.

M

mamacrissy

What is everyones problem here? Are you all just here to get your kicks? Find out about other peoples lives because you all have pathetic lives?

R

Ramoth

Mamacrissy, you asked 3 questions, they were answered by someone who took time from his life to help you, and you post back to tell us that your attorney had already answered your questions, AND told you that when your current legal problems are taken care of you can pursue redress. What the hell else to you want from the people here?

M

montecarlolsus

I went through a similar thing. These detectives think they are so much smarter than anybody else. I dont believe though what they got from you can be used in a court of law. Did they read you your rights?

M

mamacrissy

my rights were on my statment that i didn't do this and they said they didn't have to read them to me as long as i had read them and understood them... That didn't stop them though from not giving me a lawyer. Yes you are right they do think that they are so much smarter then everyone else. I have lost all respect for law enforcment. thank you for replying to my post.

M

montecarlolsus

After how I was treated I lost all respect for them too. I was treated like a criminal even though I didnt do anything wrong. I would have expected better from my own hometown cops that we knew pretty well.

M

mamacrissy

I agree. I also did nothing wrong and got treated like a comon criminal. Was soo embarassing. I am still fighting to clear my name but i am hoping that this will be over with soon..

M

montecarlolsus

I did finally hire a lawyer and luckily he was able to clear my name . I did threaten to sue the police dept if they continued. Funny it didnt take them too long to wrap up the case.

M

mamacrissy

like i said i am still in the prqcess of clearing my name and i am going to sue the police department. It is not right that they drag my name through the mud to make a case. I am innocent and if they had bothered to investigate a lil bit better then none of this would be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">