• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do You Tell?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Str87daze

What is the name of your state? KY

I am not involved in this family court situtation. It is between two others. The man is laid back and frankly brow beaten, in my opinion, by his ex. She is a person who has gotten away with so much and it is sickening what she does to people, not just the ex. There is evidence that this woman has used kids to commit crimes, ran a business that promoted underage drinking and illegal drug use, and she herself was published doing some outrageous things in a magazine. The man knows all that I know, but he is seemingly afraid of her. The judge has cut her slack many times as they do here, but is supposed to pay the man money owed over their kids. SHe was supposed to go to jail for failure to pay, but she hired a lawyer to buy herself time. I have my own issues with this woman, and frankly, she deserves the time. Would it be wrong to send the evidence to the judge so he can know what he is really dealing with. The lady always tries to come across a victim, when nothing could be further from the truth. She owed a paltry sum over health care, and has over 750,000.00 in property. SHe refuses to pay, because that is just the kind of person that she is.

nope

unless she owes you money or something her legal problems arent any of your business.why do you want to get involved?unless it is directly related to you,id stay out of it,shes gonna get caught sooner or later.

LdiJ

Str87daze said:
What is the name of your state? KY

I am not involved in this family court situtation. It is between two others. The man is laid back and frankly brow beaten, in my opinion, by his ex. She is a person who has gotten away with so much and it is sickening what she does to people, not just the ex. There is evidence that this woman has used kids to commit crimes, ran a business that promoted underage drinking and illegal drug use, and she herself was published doing some outrageous things in a magazine. The man knows all that I know, but he is seemingly afraid of her. The judge has cut her slack many times as they do here, but is supposed to pay the man money owed over their kids. SHe was supposed to go to jail for failure to pay, but she hired a lawyer to buy herself time. I have my own issues with this woman, and frankly, she deserves the time. Would it be wrong to send the evidence to the judge so he can know what he is really dealing with. The lady always tries to come across a victim, when nothing could be further from the truth. She owed a paltry sum over health care, and has over 750,000.00 in property. SHe refuses to pay, because that is just the kind of person that she is.
No, you cannot send your evidence to the judge. The judge can't even legally look at your evidence because you aren't a party to the case. You can give the evidence to dad and dad can submit it with proper service to mom...but that is the only way it can be put in front of the court.

Str87daze

as a matter of fact

lonelyandsad said:
unless she owes you money or something her legal problems arent any of your business.why do you want to get involved?unless it is directly related to you,id stay out of it,shes gonna get caught sooner or later.
As a matter of fact, this person made my life hell for 2 years and finally I had to sue her. It is in litigation. Because she had friends in our city govt, I could never even get a restraining order against her even with proof of what she was doing. In fact, I was told, even though I only tried to take a complaint once, that I would be arrested for attempting to take out any further criminal complaints against her. Through 2 years, I've had my place shot at, all the windows broken multiple times, damage to one vehicle that put it out of commission, holes punched in my gas tank twice, and that is just the tip. She is being sued by someone else and they too underwent the same. Most people, including the ex are afraid of her and her posse. It is sad that the system works in the way it does if someone is able to scare everyone into submission and they can't even notify the judge of activites that are dangerous to her own children. How sad. :(

Str87daze

Father afraid

LdiJ said:
No, you cannot send your evidence to the judge. The judge can't even legally look at your evidence because you aren't a party to the case. You can give the evidence to dad and dad can submit it with proper service to mom...but that is the only way it can be put in front of the court.

The father is afraid of her, as are soooo many others that she has messed with. He said that he has learned thus far that the court always sides with her sad, poor mommy stories, and I have to admit she is a good act. It is a shame that the judge can't be made aware, when she uses her own kids to commit criminal acts. He is already aware, but everyone who attempts to use the legal system to correct her, ends up with physical damage and more. It is too bad that the system works to protect her. :(

LdiJ

Str87daze said:
As a matter of fact, this person made my life hell for 2 years and finally I had to sue her. It is in litigation. Because she had friends in our city govt, I could never even get a restraining order against her even with proof of what she was doing. In fact, I was told, even though I only tried to take a complaint once, that I would be arrested for attempting to take out any further criminal complaints against her. Through 2 years, I've had my place shot at, all the windows broken multiple times, damage to one vehicle that put it out of commission, holes punched in my gas tank twice, and that is just the tip. She is being sued by someone else and they too underwent the same. Most people, including the ex are afraid of her and her posse. It is sad that the system works in the way it does if someone is able to scare everyone into submission and they can't even notify the judge of activites that are dangerous to her own children. How sad. :(
You can't report anything to the judge but you certainly could report things to CPS if you honestly believe that the children have been put in danger. However you can likely expect more trouble from her "posse" if you do.

OP...can't you get video recordings of these actions (damaging property, etc) on a camera phone, camcorder or digital camera?

Str87daze

I had this...

AnswerMeNOW said:
OP...can't you get video recordings of these actions (damaging property, etc) on a camera phone, camcorder or digital camera?
I have photos, surveillance tapes, etc. but in my own case, the prosecutor refused to look at it and I was told that it was up to his discretion as to pursue it. Our civil attorney was amazed at the evidence.

In the matter with the lady being unfit, she was on the news in photos breaking into a business with someone elses minor child stealing. Nothing was done to her.

There were pictures of illict activities that she and her grown daughter were doing with young boys including providing alcohol and an article in a national magazine said that she was running something of a whorehouse. Both of her children were always there when all the wild stuff was going on. Her ex asked me to try to keep an eye out for his kids, I was right across from her house, but like I said he is afraid of her (I presume that is what it is or maybe just resigned to his fate.) If the only judge who has even thought of throwing her in jail can't be shown the stuff, then what is the point other than to help me win my own case against her. Frankly though, with all that was done and all the damage that was done to me, I was not really interested in winning money. I wanted a judge to hold her accountable for abusing people, to teach her a lesson, but thus far, she has proven untouchable. My second car was just put out of commission. If it weren't my life, it would be an unbeliveable tale.

mom2three

She most probably won't get a bat of an eye unless she was convicted of said crime. Surveillance tape or no.

I think you should stay out of this one, as tempting as it is to try to help.

casa

Str87daze said:
I have photos, surveillance tapes, etc. but in my own case, the prosecutor refused to look at it and I was told that it was up to his discretion as to pursue it. Our civil attorney was amazed at the evidence.

In the matter with the lady being unfit, she was on the news in photos breaking into a business with someone elses minor child stealing. Nothing was done to her.

There were pictures of illict activities that she and her grown daughter were doing with young boys including providing alcohol and an article in a national magazine said that she was running something of a whorehouse. Both of her children were always there when all the wild stuff was going on. Her ex asked me to try to keep an eye out for his kids, I was right across from her house, but like I said he is afraid of her (I presume that is what it is or maybe just resigned to his fate.) If the only judge who has even thought of throwing her in jail can't be shown the stuff, then what is the point other than to help me win my own case against her. Frankly though, with all that was done and all the damage that was done to me, I was not really interested in winning money. I wanted a judge to hold her accountable for abusing people, to teach her a lesson, but thus far, she has proven untouchable. My second car was just put out of commission. If it weren't my life, it would be an unbeliveable tale.
Was it you yourself who obtained this evidence, or did you hire a professional (private investigator)? Sometimes the message carries more weight based solely on who the messenger is.

nosy neighbor

you should worry more about your probs with her,and less about her probs with other people,which isnt any of your business.the pictures and survalience footage you took had nothing to do with your lawsuit against her,you basically invaded her privacy.you should start minding your own business,and staying out of hers.

Str87daze

okay know it all

lonelyandsad said:
you should worry more about your probs with her,and less about her probs with other people,which isnt any of your business.the pictures and survalience footage you took had nothing to do with your lawsuit against her,you basically invaded her privacy.you should start minding your own business,and staying out of hers.
First of all, you clearly didn't understand enough to comment. The surveillance was from my business surveillance cameras, which not only is entirely legal but done on the advice of the police detectives who did have to make numerous runs. I hate to be rude to people that I don't know, but you obviously have no problem doing so, so I don't feel the need to hold back. The surveillance, know it all, was used in my own lawsuit. This would be my husband being beaten by her employees on our property. Her coming on my property criminally trespassing, her kids being sent over to spy in my windows when the place was closed, her gang and pamamour breaking out on the windows, etc. The other stuff-smarty- was of her doing illegal activities that interfered with my business that were taking place in the public realm. Outside. She was outside stealing in broad daylight with some kids and using a food substance from the garbage, which was was on the news. SHe put herself in a national magazine and on the web. Did you actually read that.

Judging from your comments-you sound like someone who may be of similar character, and the fact that you think criminals should be disregarded is symptomatic of the problems with our nation. In regards to the other case, I am open to assisting anyone whose lives have been made hell by this person. And if it would land her in jail, where she belongs to be, in my opinion, then all the better!

As for you, if all you can say is something, smarta****, then keep it to your self. The one thing I have noticed on these boards is the incrediable number of smart mouthed people responding to people who come here to ask questions. Clearly, you have no home training-remember the saying, if you don't have something nice to say, then say nothing at all. I guess with your rudeness there is no need to ask why you are sadandlonely.

Activities that take place outside or in a public business establishment are not private, thus no invasion of privacy occurred. So mind your own business, and read up before you offer lame advice. :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">