• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Doctor lied in medical records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Boxcarbill

ellencee said:
Boxcarbill
Looking back, I can see the ambiguity of my remarks. I meant them only to apply to David vs. Goliath. It really irked me to have the sum total of physicians and attorneys described as the "most evil, corrupt community in the world". D v. G is welcome to his opinion, but to make that comment in an intial response to an 'innocent' poster--well, it made my temper flare a bit.

I keep tossing this around in my brain--Boxcarbill, has it ever crossed your mind that we may know each other? Every now and then, you write something that sounds a little too familiar. I have an 'old' friend in your area, one with whom I correspond every couple of years or so. By any chance do the initials JCM mean anything to you?

Thanks!
EC
There will always be those who hate doctors and there has never been a time that people didn't hate lawyers. Lawyers were created so that people wouldn't blame the devil for everything. One must develop a tough hide to be in either field.

Life is repetitious and so it doesn't surprise me that things that I write seem as familiar as trice told tale to you; but know I don't think we have met. I don't recognize the initials.

ellencee

Boxcarbill
LOL! So people wouldn't blame the devil for everything! That's pretty funny!

If JCM doesn't mean anything to you, then I suppose we haven't. Boxcarbill is the 'handle' for one of my Dad's ham radio buddies and remote control airplane flying-buddies in Texas. Over the years, a friendship has grown between the families. Thanks for answering that question!

EC

lkc15507

Do ya'll live in fantasy land or do I? Doctors, physicians, NOT LIE in deposition? Get friggin' real. They do so daily.

Pele, Insurance fraud? Please say no.

Live in Happy Land all you want, one day, hopefully you will all wake up. Maybe we will have Dennis Kucinich for a president. Damn, no need to worry about health care anymore--let the govenment pay for it to the tune of 6 trillion dollars. That costs the taxpayer nothing, yeah?

Last edited:

pele

It's the bean counters. Let's say you go to an orthopedic surgeon because you think you broke your finger, you are referred there by your private physician. Much to your surprise, not only does the orthopedic surgeon check your finger, he does a complete orthopedic physical exam, spine, joints, etc, you have to answer a long list of questions, which includes the medical history of every relative you can remember, before you even see the orthopedic surgeon (please come in 15 minutes early to fill out forms). After all this, you finally get your throbbing digit taken care of. The bean counters hold this carrot in front of physicians, do this, we pay more. It invites fraud.

M

my2shadowz

Is my Doctor in the wrong here?

I'm sorry I have to ask a question in a reply, but everytime I tried to start a new topic, it wouldn't take me to this page where I can type my message.

My family Dr has me on Oxycontin, a highly addictive pain killer. I read alot about oxycontin on the net and have been told by a few people that he should be monitoring my heart while I'm taking this. I have been taking it for a year now and he says it's safe when I ask him to check my heart. He hasn't checked it at all even though I asked him twice.

These medications make me sweat excessively daily. Even a couple minutes after I get out of a cold shower, my face is dripping sweat.

This Dr. of mine is in court this week and will possibly lose his licence anyway. I can't just leave him because I'm on disablility and he's the one that's been taking care of my case for a year while I've been off work. It wouldn't be that simple to just leave him. I don't know if I should stop the meds or not because it gives me relief, but there are no long term benefits.

Shouldn't he HAVE to check my heart and blood pressure?
My Mom is so worried about me.

Thanks.

ellencee

my2shadowz
One should expect to have blood pressure, pulse, and respirations measured at each physical assessment.

You've not stated any physical condition, so it is impossible to comment further on whether or not the treatment is being provided in an acceptable manner.

You should not be taking cold showers. Cold showers and excessively hot showers are not good for the circulatory system.

I sincerely doubt the oxycontin is the cause of your sweating as you are not attempting to withdraw from the medication. Excessive sweating or night sweats should be evaluated for cause. Please see another physician at your earliest convenience. If you choose to not see another physician, then you are choosing to disregard your own health needs.

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">