• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Documentation of benefits of marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Under -

And why is the seat such a big problem. Gals, look. Guys, put it down.

Solved! :p

mistoffolees

Under -

And why is the seat such a big problem. Gals, look. Guys, put it down.

Solved! :p
Actually, if you analyze it mathematically, the two options (either side leaves it where they used it vs. always put it down when you leave), the former actually causes less wear and tear on the toilet, so the rational answer is to leave it where you used it - and let the person entering the bathroom move it if they need to. ;) :p

CSO286

Actually, if you analyze it mathematically, the two options (either side leaves it where they used it vs. always put it down when you leave), the former actually causes less wear and tear on the toilet, so the rational answer is to leave it where you used it - and let the person entering the bathroom move it if they need to. ;) :p
Misto--no one asked for rational thought processes here.

Stop it. :p

(i still love you!)

Isis1

really? REALLY? fine. want to argue wear and tear? how about you men just sit down and pee? this way, you'll never have to move the toilet seat at all.

Proserpina

really? REALLY? fine. want to argue wear and tear? how about you men just sit down and pee? this way, you'll never have to move the toilet seat at all.

Because the "tuck and poke" isn't quite as effective as the "stand and aim".

From what I'm told.

Ahem.

So, I'll go pour us a drink shall I?

:D

RRevak

I'm chiming my two cents in and arguing that if the majority of those in the household are women then sorry guys, toilet seat goes down...if its the latter then sorry gals, be sure to put the light on before using the facilities in the dark lest your throne becomes an unintentional bidet ;) :p

Isis1

I'm chiming my two cents in and arguing that if the majority of those in the household are women then sorry guys, toilet seat goes down...if its the latter then sorry gals, be sure to put the light on before using the facilities in the dark lest your throne becomes an unintentional bidet ;) :p
not in this house! there's 2/5 ratio of women to men in this house. the seat stays DOWN!!! i catch you leaving it up, ask ALL of my FIL's friends. i'm evil.

RRevak

not in this house! there's 2/5 ratio of women to men in this house. the seat stays DOWN!!! i catch you leaving it up, ask ALL of my FIL's friends. i'm evil.

In my house its myself, lil bit, hubs, and toddler son. Toddler son doesnt count since he is still in diapers leaving myself and lil'bit. Hubs learned the hard way the first time lil'bit took a bidet dive in the middle of the night what it means when the seat gets left up. Lets just say he never did it again ;)

Isis1

In my house its myself, lil bit, hubs, and toddler son. Toddler son doesnt count since he is still in diapers leaving myself and lil'bit. Hubs learned the hard way the first time lil'bit took a bidet dive in the middle of the night what it means when the seat gets left up. Lets just say he never did it again ;)
LOL!!! that's awful!! LOL!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
My vote is down due to the fact that men and women both sit down to poop/crap and women sit down to pee. Therefore more is done while sitting than standing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">