• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

does wife of ex have rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krislild

correction i found out after it was too late. What was i suppose to do have an abortion. Sorry but i dont believe in doing that. I left him when i found out did not have contact with him during my pregnancy once my daughter was born he started calling me. That is when I found out most of who he really is.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am a college student (graduating this fall thank your) I work during the day. And i spend all of my extra time with my daughter. So skanke is definetly left ball park, you have to sleep with everything that has to legs and that i am not.

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

krislild said:
TO ALWAYS LIABLE

Dont start barking down my back. I met his family and we dated for 1 1/2 it. He worked a normal job and did not give any hints toward his messed up life. It wasnt until i told him that i was preg. that he came 1/2 clean about his life. The rest i found out gradually. This guy wanted to raise our daughter in a drug infested house.

My response:

Oh, please . . .

You didn't "know" him, and you didn't marry him.

Look, admit the fact that your criminal "past" is not glistening, You're no better, sweetheart. He brought home drugs, and you also used them, and now you're trying to "convince" us of your lack of knowledge. Bullcrap.

Birds of a feather flock together.

IAAL

The fact that people make mistakes does not make them a "skank." I suppose we would all have a negatively descriptive adjective attached to our name if it was a requirement for every stupid thing we've done. We have all done stupid things.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Listen, a leopard doesn't change his spots.

So, you're telling me that before you, he dated skanky women, who used drugs, and then AFTER you, he dated and then married druggies.

Oh please. If he's used to skanky women, then don't snow me that he chose you because he wanted to "clean up his act" all of a sudden, and date an innocent college girl.

IAAL

krislild

Thank you stepmom your are absolutely right. Just to set the record straight I have never nor will i ever do drugs. I do not like them i have seen people overdose from them, end up in jail etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">