• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bellasmom3

If me & my boyfriend got into an arguement , & i made a statement to the police , fabricating what actually happened , & he was arrested , what can i do to get him out on a bail . i was very depressed at the time & he started a yelling arguement with me , & i called the police . someone please help .

Proserpina

If me & my boyfriend got into an arguement , & i made a statement to the police , fabricating what actually happened , & he was arrested , what can i do to get him out on a bail . i was very depressed at the time & he started a yelling arguement with me , & i called the police . someone please help .
Please tell us where you're located, and explain a bit more clearly what happened.

Eekamouse

Well, you could tell the prosecutor that you made up the story of him being violent with you because you are a childish and vindictive liar and face charges yourself for that.

CdwJava

Bail is easy - contact a bail bondsman and see what you need to put up in order to bail him out.

But, if you want to admit to the police that you made a false report that resulted in someone's arrest, I strongly suggest you speak to an attorney before you confess to a crime of your own! Though, given the high rate of victims recanting or lying to protect their abusers, I have to view your tale of lying to the police with some skepticism and I suggest the police and the prosecutor will be similarly skeptical. Only YOU know what really happened ... talk to someone who can help you out ... and talk to an attorney before you confess to any crime.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">