• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Don't want to loose my kid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Country Living

I attributed his poor spelling and grammar to the high probability he's a teenager. That doesn't excuse his poor language skills; but, it may explain some of his verbiage. He needs to substantially improve his educational level if he wants to be a successful parent. Too many times illiteracy begets illiteracy.

proud_parent

I attributed his poor spelling and grammar to the high probability he's a teenager.
Not according to the OP. Unless one supposes that he mistyped '28' instead of '18'...

I wish 2009 been a "B". gonna need a miracle I am 28 and my father was never in my life so I swore I would never leave me son. and then I git him taken from me, cause she wants be stink thats just messed up. God just may kill me. But I am a strong person, and emotionally strong to but I guess I can hope some luck shoots my way, lol.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">