• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking in Public 41.27c California , LA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grishid

Hi, I received a misdemeaner ticket for drinking in public even though i wasn't drinking and the cop never seen me drinking or possesion of alcohol. I was standing near some friends who were drinking and when the cops came some ran and some coudn't so they all got different ticket and I got drinking in public ticket which I never even tasted the drink. I was accused of drinking in public and recieved ticket and detained on the spot.

The charge is 41.27(c) LAMC is there a way I can fight this charge without a private lawyer or represent myself? Will i win or loose? I think i could since i am inecent the only way that I will loose is that the judge my night belive that I never drink because it is kind of funny. I never been arrested and never been charged or convicted. Now I am charged and for no reason even though the cop never seen it and assumed that I might be drinking. do you think the cop will lie in court? I don't wanna get private layer since I don't want to waste money on something I did not do.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">