• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk in public charge. Can somebody please help?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
How long have you been on this site Shay Paridise? Ohreallynow? I am not that reincarnated person you think I am
My God, You can't even use a function of your favorite forum to ridicule the poor silly fools that happen to come here to get help. Of course I can.

Thank goodness for people like Happy Trails and Carl that know what this forum is about and even for Rmet who does at times help and give information rather than just call people an IDIOT and just rant on about "kelly".

Yes, Rmet, I gave you some kind of credit. I just wish you would learn to spell or take care so you would not look the fool. I guess you have not read your own postings. Who is the fool?

Shay-parafool, give advice or get off the forum, I am sure SURE you have been warned before. Don't dictate to people on the Net, it makes you look crazy.

About drinking... Before you acuse me, better look at yourself. I looked. Are you still drunk?
I am an original person who thinks you are a real piece of bitter chocolate from San Fran who cannot even use the Quote function on this silly forum. Rather Racist don't you think?

Only a racist would look at that phrase that way. I was making reference to BITTER and people know about Ghiradelli Chocolate [URL="http://www.ghirardelli.com/"]Do they Not?[/URL]????
You really are something.

Still Have not gotten a clue on how to work the "quote function" that is okay, there are tutorials. I could give you some links, but I do not like you.

And really you are really no one I want to play with, so I will get out of this sand box before you pee in it. OOPS too late. Thank you for coming and dropping your PB and J in the bucket, but I have better things to do.

Don't forget your Margarita that you left on the side of the box young lady.

Do not play with the big kids, they might make the fool out of you.

Shay-Pari'e

Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:
[/I][/B]

Only a racist would look at that phrase that way. I was making reference to BITTER and people know about Ghiradelli Chocolate [URL="http://www.ghirardelli.com/"]Do they Not?[/URL]????
You really are something.

Still Have not gotten a clue on how to work the "quote function" that is okay, there are tutorials. I could give you some links, but I do not like you.

And really you are really no one I want to play with, so I will get out of this sand box before you pee in it. OOPS too late. Thank you for coming and dropping your PB and J in the bucket, but I have better things to do.

Don't forget your Margarita that you left on the side of the box young lady.

Do not play with the big kids, they might make the fool out of you.

You only made a fool of yourself. You are the one who hijacked this thread in a drunken stupur.

divgradcurl

Shay-Pari'e said:
rluk23 said:
California
the police wait outside of every club in san jose. so in actuality does this mean that the police can arrest anybody walking out of a bar for being drunk in public? I wasnt drunk in public i was drunk in the club. Its not like I was walking around the street being completely intoxicated.

Gee, does this club have a magic door? One that sobers you up as you are being thrown out by the bouncer?

Cops do not sit outside every club in San Jose,**************...Give me a break. Notice I am from the Bay Area?
Gotta disagree with you here -- have you been to downtown San Jose on a Friday or Saturday night at around 1:00 or 1:30 AM recently? It's like a prison lockdown...

Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
How long have you been on this site Shay Paridise? Ohreallynow? I am not that reincarnated person you think I am I am an original person who thinks you are a real piece of bitter chocolate from San Fran who cannot even use the Quote function on this silly forum. Rather Racist don't you think?

My God, You can't even use a function of your favorite forum to ridicule the poor silly fools that happen to come here to get help. Of course I can.

Thank goodness for people like Happy Trails and Carl that know what this forum is about and even for Rmet who does at times help and give information rather than just call people an IDIOT and just rant on about "kelly".

Yes, Rmet, I gave you some kind of credit. I just wish you would learn to spell or take care so you would not look the fool. I guess you have not read your own postings. Who is the fool?

Shay-parafool, give advice or get off the forum, I am sure SURE you have been warned before. Don't dictate to people on the Net, it makes you look crazy.

About drinking... Before you acuse me, better look at yourself. I looked. Are you still drunk?
Shay-parafool, give advice or get off the forum, I am sure SURE you have been warned before. [B]Don't dictate to people on the Net, it makes you look crazy. [/B]

Uh oh it is time for me to pee in the sand box! You make me laugh so hard.

As Groucho say:
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

You change the gender.
You seem to like the word "idiot".

Still can't work that quote thingy huh? maybe using the word "function" was confusing you?
I am too sorry. :(

Shay-Pari'e

Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:

As Groucho say:
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

You change the gender.

Still can't work that quote thingy huh? maybe using the word "function" was confusing you?

If you want to keep embarrassing yourself,**************.....Go for it! If I were you, I would seek help.

Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:

As Groucho say:

You change the gender.

If you want to keep embarrassing yourself,**************.....Go for it! If I were you, I would seek help.

I will let you go know. I am done this is beneath me.

But you know, if I think if anyone had any kahunas they might have supported me, but to tell you the truth, the ones that would have would not have come into this petty cat fight.

You are a silly little girl and you have made me silly fighting with you, I have admitted it.
Good afternoon, good luck finding kelly. It IS all you do besides making people feel small., is it not? Shay Paridise?

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Ohreallynow? said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
I will let you go know. I am done this is beneath me.

But you know, if I think if anyone had any kahunas they might have supported me, but to tell you the truth, the ones that would have would not have come into this petty cat fight.

You are a silly little girl and you have made me silly fighting with you, I have admitted it.
Good afternoon, good luck finding kelly. It IS all you do besides making people feel small., is it not? Shay Paridise?

I didn't make you fight with me! You started it.:rolleyes:

F

fireboat1

About drinking... Before you acuse me, better look at yourself.
Awesome....Eric Clapton, How appropriate,He's clean and SOBER for years. Has a great rehab in Antigua

Shay-Pari'e

fireboat1 said:
About drinking... Before you acuse me, better look at yourself.
Awesome....Eric Clapton, How appropriate,He's clean and SOBER for years. Has a great rehab in Antigua

Are you drunk now? Who and what was talking to you on this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">