• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk man walking causes serious accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brokenbiker

If your going to give advise make sure you use the facts. Once again you said the drunk man walking was not involved in the accident when in fact he was the actual cause of the accident. As in the police report along with witnesses the drunk man walked out into traffic. He then walked to the scene of the accident but left the scene when the troopers showed up. When he left the scene he ran across the road and jumped in the ditch and did the old belly crawl to avoid the police. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS ? Is it because he was just a poor drunk guy as you keep claiming. If you would like I will email you the actaul police report so maybe you can rest easy tonight.

rmet4nzkx

brokenbiker said:
If your going to give advise make sure you use the facts. Once again you said the drunk man walking was not involved in the accident when in fact he was the actual cause of the accident. As in the police report along with witnesses the drunk man walked out into traffic. He then walked to the scene of the accident but left the scene when the troopers showed up. When he left the scene he ran across the road and jumped in the ditch and did the old belly crawl to avoid the police. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS ? Is it because he was just a poor drunk guy as you keep claiming. If you would like I will email you the actaul police report so maybe you can rest easy tonight.
Fact is, he was not injured, nor treated for damages incurred as a result of the accident, it is your claim and the claim of others, all or some of which were impaired with alcohol, your were over the legal limit that have made the allegation, it was not witnessed by the police. He was not involved, that is a fact. The only fact is that you and your friends looking for someone to blame, made an accusation against him. For all we know, he may have been crossing the street legally when all of a sudden, you and your gang of drunken bikers bear down on him, frightening him, while none of you were able to control your biles because of your drunken state. Even if he stumbled out onto the street, you and your drunken gang caused the accident because you were all driving impaired and unsafe for the conditions.

Have you brought suit against the biker who hit you or the owner of the bar yet?

Don't email me the police report, however post it here or a link, I'm sure there will be those who will comment on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">