• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Due process speedy trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meat

Upstate new york
I was arrested months back by us marshals in violation Title 18 united states code sec.701
i had a replica badge it was not used in any illegal manner it was a collectable this is a misdemeanor i saw a judge with a public defender he recomended i waive the speedy trial to get a lawyer and time for him to prepare i agreed the judge told me that they had 60 75 days to bring this up again for a charge i assume after about 70 days they asked for a 30 day extension i said to my lawyer lets just get on with this he said it would look good to grant them the extesion we did now that time has lond passed what recourse do i have id like this to be finished and over with i feel im being run around
thank you for your support

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">