• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui exsponged in arizona

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronss

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az

hi
i was a bad boy in 94, got 2 dui,s driving my car around phoenix...the first was not good, and just when my lisc got suspended, i drove again, all in about the same month...the second one was murder, and life changing......i was a commerical truck driver.....

i resloved my dui,s in 95, ..did 4 months jail time, and stopped going to bars and drinking..my parting days stopped, i was putting the public in danger with my car, not doing my health anygood, and was basically out of control if i might say....my life was days off in town when i parked the truck...the fun started until i went back on the road...i probably was not a great asset to the trucking company, though i had no recks, but i could have been a better employee if it was not for my drinking..

anyhow, i have not driven since 94, 16 yrs ago, and would like to drive again.....problem - truck insurance companys don,t like 2 dui,s in the past...and don,t care if i don,t drink anymore...they could care less..they just see what happen in the past...

if i had one dui, ,i could get on some companys...but 2 is allmost impossible....is there a way i can get one removed from my record????????so i could drive again...or did i sign a deathwish with that second one i got in 94:confused:

FlyingRon

Actually, Arizona does appear to allow this. You have to apply to the judge who sentenced you to set aside the conviction. You may wish to get the assistance of a lawyer.

ronss

Actually, Arizona does appear to allow this. You have to apply to the judge who sentenced you to set aside the conviction. You may wish to get the assistance of a lawyer.
the one thing i am worried about , is the truckers dac reports that reports criminal background...not sure if the dot will allow such thing..but you are right ...a lawyer may be needed..thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">