• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dui sentences In Az

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Arizona
Any idea how to find out if my city/county/state does a deferred/delayed sentencing and for what offenses? Electronic monitoring? :mad:
and dont call me Paris either.

FlyingRon

What is the name of your state? Arizona
Any idea how to find out if my city/county/state does a deferred/delayed sentencing and for what offenses? Electronic monitoring? :mad:
and dont call me Paris either.
Please do not start multiple threads, continue your questions in the original DUI thread.

So your telling me not to start a thread regarding SENTENCING under the SENTENCING forum because I started one under the DUI forum? :mad:
Bull****.
Sentencing is sentencing and if we all posted in the "original" forums this FORUM WOULD NOT EXIST.
Now, if you dont have a CIVILIZED answer, then please leave my "threads" alone. If you dont like it, then maybe there is an "administrator" that you can take it up with.

FlyingRon

So your telling me not to start a thread regarding SENTENCING under the SENTENCING forum because I started one under the DUI forum? :mad:
Bull****.
Sentencing is sentencing and if we all posted in the "original" forums this FORUM WOULD NOT EXIST.
Now, if you dont have a CIVILIZED answer, then please leave my "threads" alone. If you dont like it, then maybe there is an "administrator" that you can take it up with.
Please don't use profanity. The answer was perfectly civilized and in terms of the cooperative nature of the board. If you have multiple questions all stemming from the same case, you need to keep them all in the same place regardless of whether they may have strictly deviated from the forum topic. This is how this forum goes. If you have a problem, you're free to discuss it with the administrator, but she has never expressed any dsisatisfaction with me in my correspondence with her.

I posted under the sentencing forum due to the fact that I have been crucified under my other posts, and I apparently was mistaken in the idea that I could post under this forum, for sentencing advice/knowledge. I apologize for cursing at you but I am at my peak of frustration. I am days into this and instead of getting honest, helpful guidance, I have gotten criticized, ridiculed, and slammed repeatedly. Believe me when I say that if I had an attorney to answer all my questions, I would not be here exposing my personal issues and being hit with constant blame and judgement by people who dont know me. YES that is a risk I took when I registered here but I did not truly expect such an unwelcome initiation process. I thought this site was for people who need help, and guidance, not to have their personal reasons for coming here in the first place, used to hurt and frustrate them even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">