• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

E 2 Treaty Investor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

Yes, I did, but I would still like another forum - as they say, the more resources, the better. :)[

By all means, please go ahead and find another forum. You cannot simply become a lawyer in the US. It doesn't even sound like you are in law school.

OH!

US LAW ONLY!

CanuckLawyer

I am a lawyer in two Canadian provinces, and I've just opened a second office, which is doing quite well. If you choose not to believe that, that is your prerogative - I'm not going to prove anything to you.

AHA

I am a lawyer in two Canadian provinces, and I've just opened a second office, which is doing quite well. If you choose not to believe that, that is your prerogative - I'm not going to prove anything to you.
Anybody can be anything on an internet forum or in reality in another country, fact is, it means diddly IN the US.

AHA

AHA, respectfully, is your name bud?
I'm very sure I'm not a "bud" (which I consider male), but arguing with someone who wants "legal" advise on how to pretend to be a lawyer in the US in order to scam a buck or two is a waste of my time.

CanuckLawyer

Stanley, I/We hope you all the best with great success.
Thanks, I appreciate the gesture. I just spoke to the appropriate counsel at the Washington Bar, and he said I can own the law firm, so long as I say I'm a BC lawyer, and so long as the person giving legal advice is a Washington State lawyer. I told you so.

SHORTY LONG

Thanks, I appreciate the gesture. I just spoke to the appropriate counsel at the Washington Bar, and he said I can own the law firm, so long as I say I'm a BC lawyer, and so long as the person giving legal advice is a Washington State lawyer. I told you so.
You are welcome!

There is something in persevering: "The storms of our life prove the strength of our Anchor."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">