• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Effexor ruined my sex drive

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lost Libido

T

Ive been dealing with this since 2008, do you not think Ive seeked medical professional help in the last 14 years? I get the same story and excuses every time, we've never heard of this, its underlying depression you need to take the drugs that gave you this supposed condition, or its psychological and to see a sex therapist.

With social media more awareness about PSSD is being spread. Theres a PSSD group on reddit with over 4000 members and growing daily, a few facebook groups, and a pssd website with over 1000 members.

I know my legal options are probably long gone, its more about sharing my experience for others to see that are maybe seeking legal advice.

quincy

T

Ive been dealing with this since 2008, do you not think Ive seeked medical professional help in the last 14 years? I get the same story and excuses every time, we've never heard of this, its underlying depression you need to take the drugs that gave you this supposed condition, or its psychological and to see a sex therapist.

With social media more awareness about PSSD is being spread. Theres a PSSD group on reddit with over 4000 members and growing daily, a few facebook groups, and a pssd website with over 1000 members.

I know my legal options are probably long gone, its more about sharing my experience for others to see that are maybe seeking legal advice.
I think spreading awareness is good. This forum, however, is not the best place to do that. On FreeAdvice, we can only provide you with our opinions on what we think your legal options are 14 years after the fact. And I think even in 2008 your legal options were limited.

You can continue to speak out to others, on Facebook or Reddit or wherever, on what your personal experiences with the drug were and on PSSD. But I advise that you take care in what you say publicly about the drug’s manufacturer. You experienced a side effect of Effexor that was warned about by the manufacturer at the time you were prescribed the drug. You suffered an extreme reaction, but the reaction itself was not an unknown risk at the time.

I hope there is some medical help for you soon to reverse or alleviate your sexual dysfunction. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">