• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eligibile for protection order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ramza

my ex gets on twitter and tells everyone i am harassing her. this guy who she calls her brother says "i will smack somebody". my ex then tells him the state i live in and told each other to talk via private msg. then my ex's soror sister jumps in and tells the guy "u better find him before i do!!"

then 2 days later my ex gets on there mad and upset because i told her friends how much of a tramp she is, they tell her and she gets on twitter and says "yall betta tell <my name> to stop harassing me and talkin to my friends..im pissed the f*** off rite now...wait till i see his b*** a**!"

so can i file for a protective order given these threats from her and that guy i dont even know?

Proserpina

my ex gets on twitter and tells everyone i am harassing her. this guy who she calls her brother says "i will smack somebody". my ex then tells him the state i live in and told each other to talk via private msg. then my ex's soror sister jumps in and tells the guy "u better find him before i do!!"

then 2 days later my ex gets on there mad and upset because i told her friends how much of a tramp she is, they tell her and she gets on twitter and says "yall betta tell <my name> to stop harassing me and talkin to my friends..im pissed the f*** off rite now...wait till i see his b*** a**!"

so can i file for a protective order given these threats from her and that guy i dont even know?

PLEASE stop making new threads.

And please pick which gender you are. (Per your post hx)

It might help to keep your story straight, too.

Proserpina

go down to your local police station and find out.

I got this in PM:

Ramza said:
Why can't you answer my question?

My response:

Did it occur to you that we're all volunteers here, juggling posts, our real lives, families, other obligations?

Other forums, even?

If you want an instant answer, you're by all means free to pay an attorney.

Isis1

I got this in PM:

My response:

Did it occur to you that we're all volunteers here, juggling posts, our real lives, families, other obligations?

Other forums, even?

If you want an instant answer, you're by all means free to pay an attorney.
well, i'm glad you said something....cuz now i'm not going to bother. god forbid anyone walks away to serve their family dinner, pick up the living room mess, put the kids in their baths, check facebook account that i don't make stupid references to ex on my wall, pour myself a second glass of wine and get the kids' clothes ready for school while reveiwing homework.....

Ramza

well, i'm glad you said something....cuz now i'm not going to bother. god forbid anyone walks away to serve their family dinner, pick up the living room mess, put the kids in their baths, check facebook account that i don't make stupid references to ex on my wall, pour myself a second glass of wine and get the kids' clothes ready for school while reveiwing homework.....
Obviously I cannot afford an attorney right now, which is the main reason I am on here asking questions. I put my trust in you all so that I can AT LEAST get some understanding.

Now can someone please answer my question as this is a pressing issue. With all seriousness.

Thank you.

st-kitts

You have not articulated a reason that would necessitate an order of protection for you. Although you may think of harassment as being annoyed and irritated, this layman’s definition of harassment does not rise to the legal definition of harassment needed to persuade most judges to issue you a RO. In addition, given that you have admitted on this forum to impersonating your girlfriend via an e-mail account you created, you might find a judge turning the tables on you rather quickly.

Your advice is to hereby and for as long as necessary ignore twitter. If need be, ignore Facebook as well. Ask your friends not to update you on posts by your ex. You might want to avoid the internet altogether for a while.

Eekamouse

You need to grow up and leave your ex alone and stop this little junior high school feud you've got going with her. Stop telling her friends she's a tramp or whatever and maybe, just maybe, you'll stop being the b itch arse she wants to slap. I mean, seriously, could you be any more of a immature, little crybaby? When you stop, she'll stop. It sounds like you get off on all the drama. Hard to believe you're a guy.

Banned_Princess

Kids these daYs. :rolleyes:

Orders of protection are serious court orders for people seriously in danger. Not for babies crying over the internet because people say unwanted things about them.

Grow up, please.

MichaCA

Frankly, it sounds to me like your the one harassing her. In several ways. Why don't you leave her alone? Find a way to move on.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Have read your other posts.

Conclusion: GROW UP and stop feeding the drama llama.

Stop talking about her, writing about her, cyberstalking her, etc.
MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">