• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emergency custody hearing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reely2shy

oh and what i did on Private message i did with her consent...and you still dont know her full name...Im not an idiot ....

reely2shy

futredust this is right to you....I try to help my friends....most of the poeple i know work all day...they dont have the luxury of being able to sit and do this they have lives and family....one thing people have forgot is being a human being is worthless...being a human doing..is better...help those you can when you can....so if you have questions about my posts...ask...ive been very open about which ones were mine and which ones were for someone else. and i always do so with consent or request from those I ask for. again no where does it state you cant ask for someone else. I care for poeple and would do anything to help those i love sleep a little better at night!!

reely2shy

and by the way yahoo answers ...i ask things there too..dont forget to check out everything aboutme.....kinda stalkerish..lol

reely2shy

silverplum.....you reported me for putting my own information out there...wow....im sure that looks good on you....shows your very smart....so much for my rights to share what i want to ...lol.....

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
futredust this is right to you....I try to help my friends....most of the poeple i know work all day...they dont have the luxury of being able to sit and do this they have lives and family....one thing people have forgot is being a human being is worthless...being a human doing..is better...help those you can when you can....so if you have questions about my posts...ask...ive been very open about which ones were mine and which ones were for someone else. and i always do so with consent or request from those I ask for. again no where does it state you cant ask for someone else. I care for poeple and would do anything to help those i love sleep a little better at night!!
Yet, you come on here and (1) Lie to the people you expect to help and (2) Become confrontational.

I'm glad you're not MY friend! :rolleyes:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
silverplum.....you reported me for putting my own information out there...wow....im sure that looks good on you....shows your very smart....so much for my rights to share what i want to ...lol.....
Posting what you posted is specifically against the terms of service.

reely2shy

zigner i typed it as she said it and when asked who i was i said who i was and i said it was for a friend....not one lie on here...just your shallow mind....and a clear very clear image of someone who has no advice ......

futuredust

oh and what i did on Private message i did with her consent...and you still dont know her full name...Im not an idiot ....
I currently know your first and last name, street address, and phone number. Your daughter is pregnant and you have been suffering with insomnia..

Shall I go on?

From the information you gave me, I could find out about her as well. All I had to go on with you was your user name...

reely2shy

sure you like facebook dont you.....
and charlotte..is it....i sent a privat message to someone with her consent....the public stuff was mine....and the neat thing is ...i can track people too...but i dont bother im not digging for dirt....and ihave nothing to hide....but id like to thank the jerk that mentioned my daughter....she is not part of this....and yes i have insomnia...your so creativce. a ten year old could have found that...lol
but your posting about me and my private life withoug MY consent

Isis1

and charlotte..is it....i sent a privat message to someone with her consent....the public stuff was mine....and the neat thing is ...i can track people too...but i dont bother im not digging for dirt....and ihave nothing to hide....but id like to thank the jerk that mentioned my daughter....she is not part of this....and yes i have insomnia...your so creativce. a ten year old could have found that...lol
no needs your consent. it's public information. duuurrr!

futuredust

No I am proving a point.

I did not list any identifiable information about you at all here. And it didn't come from facebook either.

Regarding the ten year old comment, thats kind of my point!!

You gave me your friends personal information, had I been some crazy stalker, I could find her in less then an hour with what you told me.

Stop posting other peoples business on the internet.

Thank you.

reely2shy

ok future dust....first the only thing public was MY information ...to try to get you people to see im on the up and up and would risk the crazy people calling to get to one person who could help her....second the info about her was done PRIVATELY.....with her consent...you did not get her numbers her last name her work number and no other identifiable on her..that she did not want you to have. So, back up a little and see past the bull that I was trying to get through to someone with a little advice......and gave nohtng out about HER publicaly....but i sent it private and that person shared that i sent it....their err in judgement....i acted with her asking me to do it...

futuredust

ok future dust....first the only thing public was MY information ...to try to get you people to see im on the up and up and would risk the crazy people calling to get to one person who could help her....second the info about her was done PRIVATELY.....with her consent...you did not get her numbers her last name her work number and no other identifiable on her..that she did not want you to have. So, back up a little and see past the bull that I was trying to get through to someone with a little advice......and gave nohtng out about HER publicaly....but i sent it private and that person shared that i sent it....their err in judgement....i acted with her asking me to do it...
You sent the information to Me- I didn't share it. But on what you sent me I can tell you the phone number and address of her employer, you already told me her name, and where she worked.

You really should just stop.

You were wrong to give out another persons information. Period.

reely2shy

well good evening to you all....its been .....interesting..but no more ....point being it should not matter who asks...just help people when you can. Im finished ...was fun.....but I have more adult things to tend to. And to the message I got PRIVATELY....thank you for the information It was very helpful...I think if I ever need advice again Ill come straight to you....! lol Good evening and GOD bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">