• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Entry notice for every day, even weekend - legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Where does it say, RESTRICTED TO ONLY WEEKDAYS"?
A majority of business work weekends, hence, NORMAL WORKING HOURS, so those hours would be consider. And you know it. Again, you have to prove you are right.
As with other threads where you cannot accept to be wrong and not just by me, you manage to find a way to close the thread on you having the last word. Example: The one with the air conditioner. You can't argue with everyone. I know this won't stop you, but have a really nice day.
normal working hours? The statute says: normal business hours

So, prove me wrong. Go hunt up some case law that supports your contention. Other than that, the common definition is going to apply and in the world of the courts, a weekend is not considered to be a normal business day.

and the one with the AC. I happen to have a bit of experience with AC.;) They run 365 days a year around here in a lot of applications and strangely enough, they don't seize because of it.

Banned_Princess

California is so consumer friendly.

California is good enough to specify normal business hours (which we do all know is from 9 to 5, maybe one saturday.... Think : GOVERNMENT HOURS. ) then they will certainly absolutely feel like showing the place every day, with email "notices" is harassment. Consumer friendly.

Landlords should take pictures of their apartments to show prospective tenants. especially ones that cant even move in today. Pictures (especially 1000 pictures) say 1000. words.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">