• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eSports company doesn’t want to pay me my winnings and blocked my account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must work on my reading comprehension. :)

But my question still stands, even if the link is not applicable.

InfiniteOcean should review the legal notice on the specific site in question and check out on that site how to file a written complaint.
You’re implying that I must have broken some kind of rule and withholding some important information that is not in my favor. I know the rules of this industry very well and never broke ANY terms, including of other companies like them. They’re the ones who (as I described in much detail in my post) are enabling cheating by letting players to get out of the tournament for FREE. FYI, none of the similar companies give this outrageous freedom to manipulate your place in a competition.

quincy

You’re implying that I must have broken some kind of rule and withholding some important information that is not in my favor. I know the rules of this industry very well and never broke ANY terms, including of other companies like them. They’re the ones who (as I described in much detail in my post) are enabling cheating by letting players to get out of the tournament for FREE. FYI, none of the similar companies give this outrageous freedom to manipulate your place in a competition.
Yes. I implied that a rule of play might have been violated by you. If you have reviewed all of the terms and conditions of use carefully and can see no violations, then your options are:

1. file a complaint with the game owners

2. sue the game owners for the money you feel you are owed

3. file a complaint with the webhost

4. hire an attorney to draft a letter to each of the previously named parties advising that legal action is being considered and will be pursued if you do not receive the money you feel you are owed

5. Write a negative review about your personal experience, being careful not to exaggerate or generalize this experience or tell any falsehoods

6. Move on without doing anything, a little poorer but perhaps a little wiser

adjusterjack

I locked the thread on the other site. Nothing more we could do there.

Looks like time for somebody to lock this one.

quincy

You clearly don’t like people getting free legal advice.
We are here for the sole purpose of offering free information and direction but it does not appear that there is much more for anyone to offer you in the way of advice.

It is always going to be more of a risk to engage in any way with an out-of-country entity. If a problem arises, legal options are often too complicated or costly to pursue. That is the issue you have with trying to get the bingo game to pay what you claim it owes you.

Last edited:
There is simply no additional advice that you will receive.
My thoughts are based on all the reactions from that particular user - both sites. Rude, off point, negative reactions, silly accusations - instead of expert advice. If they don’t have anything to help with, just ignore the thread.

Just Blue

My thoughts are based on all the reactions from that particular user - both sites. Rude, off point, negative reactions, silly accusations - instead of expert advice. If they don’t have anything to help with, just ignore the thread.
Did you read the ToS of this site? You didn't, did you?

Jacks advice, along with every other volunteer who took the time out their day to assist you on this thread, was excellent.

quincy

I don’t think there is much more to offer you in the way of suggestions. Did you have another question or concern?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I understand that the answer you want is, If you do x, y and z the esports company will be required to release your winnings, or at least, If you file this kind of lawsuit, you will win.

Do you understand that there is no such set of actions and no type lawsuit that guarantees you a win?

Did you read the ToS of this site? You didn't, did you?
Jacks advice, along with every other volunteer who took the time out their day to assist you on this thread, was excellent.
I sure read the ToS.

No, don’t put everybody together. Everybody is different and behaved differently. I sincerely thanked and answered to people who helped me.

I understand that the answer you want is, If you do x, y and z the esports company will be required to release your winnings, or at least, If you file this kind of lawsuit, you will win.

Do you understand that there is no such set of actions and no type lawsuit that guarantees you a win?
I don’t know what I expected. Just needed expertise and professional insights. I don’t know the process with Consumer Law or Gaming Law. If I could pay a lawyer, I wouldn’t need to be asking questions here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">