• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evaluation Notes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

more better, promise

After reviewing that last sentence I inked, I'm with you fellas, gopher?

Now, reduced, my purpose for asking, no, demanding this sophomoric abuse is to determine just how many mistakes a court must make before a criminal case within it can move. I realize that is a subjective answer and based on many subjective things that are fluid in nature which could make it difficult, if not futile to render an opinion on.

Having first hand knowledge of everyone's general mission statement here in this den of iniquities, I thought (bad move right there) I would have a 35% chance of obtaining something worth considering as it related to an answer.

Regarding the response that was a straight enhancement transcending itself above all of this muck and to a place known as bliss, enjoy, but don't blame me.

The Sausage King of Chicago
Devastatingly handsome
It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.

Sorry about that. I really didn't expect there to be such a captive audience, in fact, had I not been otherwise destracted by something you just can't believe, I'd given this little effort what it deserves. I am just that type of guy.

AlanShore

After reviewing that last sentence I inked, I'm with you fellas, gopher?

Now, reduced, my purpose for asking, no, demanding this sophomoric abuse is to determine just how many mistakes a court must make before a criminal case within it can move. I realize that is a subjective answer and based on many subjective things that are fluid in nature which could make it difficult, if not futile to render an opinion on.

Having first hand knowledge of everyone's general mission statement here in this den of iniquities, I thought (bad move right there) I would have a 35% chance of obtaining something worth considering as it related to an answer.

Regarding the response that was a straight enhancement transcending itself above all of this muck and to a place known as bliss, enjoy, but don't blame me.

The Sausage King of Chicago
Devastatingly handsome
It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.

Sorry about that. I really didn't expect there to be such a captive audience, in fact, had I not been otherwise destracted by something you just can't believe, I'd given this little effort what it deserves. I am just that type of guy.
Stop the jibber jabber.

ezmarelda

What is the name of your state? TX I'll be quick, but ask if I leave anything out u need.

My $15k criminal defense lawyer talked my judge into a motion for an evaluation of my ability to stand trial and due to me being delusional, or so he believed. I instantly became delustional.

I then set out to charm some doctor I've never met before who's sole purpose when he was with me was not to help, but asses, and who's opinion could have life lone negative effects, and not towards the state's witness. Mission accomplished.

But, and I can't tell if this was intentional or not and probably becuase I just don't understnad what's protocol for something like this, but the very first thing I asked the good doctor when I sat down in front of him was if what I said to him was considered privleged and I could expect it to be confidential, as well, will I still be able to just shut up if I want to? He said in his own words and about 2 or 3 different ways that indeed, what I said to him would not be shared and because the court only wants his opinion. I said get confortable doctor and can I getcha something to drink. Then proceeded to tell him everything I would want entered in my case and for any reason. Before that, however, and before I asked about it being privleged, I hit record on my cell phone and recorded what he said.

I'm a trained client, if somethign important comes up with my ex wife, not only do I record it, I read her some miranda rights, then proceed. I also have some trust issues as one might can see.

Regarding trust, this doctor issue is case and point. I have reviewed it and there's no question about it, either the dr. was in a trance or he was misleading me. But, now the prosecutor and judge both have my delusional thoughts that were uttered that day and based on that alone, would it be enough for a change of venue and prosecutor? Keep in mind at least the prosecutor and my ex knew each other from my ex's employement there.

thanks!
Ok, I'm gunna give this a shot... It sounds like Scott's defense lawyer decided to have a psych.eval done (good idea in my opinion;) ) and Scott, being the savvy "client" asked the Doc if dr/patient privilege applied to their conversation. Scott believes that it should and is upset that the Doc might tell the court he is a few cards short of a full deck. His ex is somehow involved in the whole mess and he wants to know what to do.

I have no advice but hope the Jibberish to English translation was sufficient:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">