• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evil Mother :/

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bluegrass5

Evil Mother

I think you should find a girl your own age young people do not think anything bad could happen to them i really know because i have a son he is 28 now he got in trouble alot when he was 18 so beware what is out there in this big world.;)

Alsark

Wolflmg said:
Perhaps, but come on your an 18 year old male. Things could change between now and then. She could change, how many 14 year old do you know with adult boyfriends?

It's one thing if your going to meet someone your own age, but a 14 year olds still have a lot of growing up to do. When my sister was that age she had several on and off boyfriends that never lasted until she was much older. What I'm saying is, she will eventually lose interrest and will move on to something else. A long distance relationship don't really work out for young teenagers, like herself.
Well, she'll be fifteen when I'm eighteen, to be exact. And I believe I know one girl in my school who was in a relationship like that - you're right, it's rare though.

She might lose interest, she might not. In fact, because of my pessimism and the fact that I'm ultimately boring and I suck, I think she might eventually. The whole scenario of seeing her is just a big "what if". I'm not saying I will. I'm not saying we'll even be together then. I was simply wondering. If me and her are still together a year from now, then great, if not, well, that'll suck, but oh well...

outonbail

How exactly, are you going to afford to pay for this long distance romance?

Travel, phone calls, going out to dinner or the movies when you get there. The price of gas alone is enough to break most eighteen year olds.....

outonbail

She might lose interest, she might not. In fact, because of my pessimism and the fact that I'm ultimately boring and I suck, I think she might eventually.
I suggest you work on your self esteem.

No girl is going to be happy or stay with a whiny, "poor me" boyfriend who's always crying about all his problems and how much life sucks**************

HappyHusband

outonbail said:
No girl is going to be happy or stay with a whiny, "poor me" boyfriend who's always crying about all his problems and how much life sucks**************
It seems to work for Green Day.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Alsark said:
Plus it's not like I can get thrown in jail just for kissing, right? I have no intention of having "sexual relations" with her, so I can not end up in jail in that regard.
Wanna bet? ANY physical contact that's done for the purposes of arousal (and yes, dear, kissing will make you hard - i.e. aroused) is considered a problem, legally. Putting your hand on her breast is, as well. Rubbing your crotch against her, too. You don't ever have to unzip for it to be considered sexual activity.

This CHILD is too young for you. Find someone closer to your own age.

outonbail said:
I suggest you work on your self esteem.

Dude - I was going to say exactly what was quoted above, but I was beat to it. Legalities and the moderate age difference aside, changes are you're headed for a broken heart that's going to give you even worse self-esteme problems. You seem like a decent person. Don't take this as a "put down", but maybe a little therapy would help. You'll be a much happier person if you get through your issues.

AHA

Alsark said:
Lol... so you're saying that when adults meet each other on dating sites and they do not live locally, they are "immature" if they even consider meeting in person?
Adults aren't minors, so they can visit each other as much as they want. When you involve a child (legally she'll be a child for a few more years), that's when it becomes more than just a visit, it could become law breaking and you'll be considered a sex offender for the rest of your life.
Even if you are lonely now, I promise you, NO girl is worth that risk with your entire future.

Alsark

stealth2 said:
Wanna bet? ANY physical contact that's done for the purposes of arousal (and yes, dear, kissing will make you hard - i.e. aroused) is considered a problem, legally. Putting your hand on her breast is, as well. Rubbing your crotch against her, too. You don't ever have to unzip for it to be considered sexual activity.

This CHILD is too young for you. Find someone closer to your own age.
I don't intend to touch her breasts or rub myself against her :/.

*Shrugs.* Ah well, I don't think it can work out, anyway. I mean, not the relationship - the us being able to see us in person for awhile. I suppose that is all for me. I thank everybody for their help.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Alsark said:
I don't intend to touch her breasts or rub myself against her :/.
Son - we've all been 18. You may not *intend* to do so, but I can almost guarantee that it would happen.

I'd suggest that you instead find social outlets locally. Doesn't have to be clubs & parties. Take some classes at your local community college or adult school in the evening. Join a club or a team. Volunteer somewhere. You'll meet people (girls even!) with similar interests.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">