• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex's Lawyer used my credit report in custody hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlk1978

stephenk said:
the use of the credit report was legitimate to argue you are financially irresponsible - you had a bankruptcy - and therefore unable to take care of your child. you would use the same information on your ex and you know it.

I never had a bankruptcy. And I don't have anything that I am worried about to hide. So the fact that he pulled it has no effect on me what so ever. It is all a privacy matter.

[/QUOTE]the fact he is an alcoholic has more to do with your choice of men to have a baby with than his problem with drinking.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I made a bad choice when I was younger.

[/QUOTE]Your kid has a rough road ahead.[/QUOTE]

She is a thriving straight A (1 in elementary) student, who is extremely stable. I have done everything that I possibly can/could do to make sure she is happy and does well in life. Sure she will have a rough road in regards to her father. However, her father does love her and that is all she needs to know!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">