• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extend I-94

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcgomar

Hi,

I have a problem here cause my mom's I-94 will expire soon, and we are just having a good time here. We need to file to extend her I-94 to stay legally. Does somebody knows how to do it?

Regards,

ImmigAttyLana

Yes, you need to file form I-539 with the USCIS Service Center which has jurisdiction over your place of residence and submit supporting documentation for why you want to have it extended. Keep in mind that it is not a guarantee that it will be extended.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter.

jcgomar

Thank you for your response, and yes, I will like to contact you probably in a private way to see my case personally.

Regards,

jcgomar

PS Please email me.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">