• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fake Drug Checkpoint Legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Occultist

Does this qualify? I know a guy that was in one of those GA roadblocks a few months ago and his car was searched by dogs solely because his brother was "known" to be a criminal and they share the same last name. The dogs tore the car apart and scratched all the plastic inside clawing at the doors n that. Nothing was found and they grudgingly let him go.
If your story is actually true, then that's number one!

JustRandy

uh perhaps you friend was lying to YOU??

and how are we supposed to know how creative you are??? :p
Ok, touche, I'll give ya that. :) However, The Occultist said, "I don't think I've ever once heard somebody complain...." Therefore truth is irrelevant. The voice of a complaint is all that matters. ;)

But I highly doubt he's lying.... He's even less creative than I. :p

tiberiu

drug

From my little knowledge drugs are illegal so you were caught red-handed with marijuana. The conclusion is that no matter what amendment you use you were caught red-handed on simple check that was legally used so: BUSTED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">